• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Husky Mini Bucket Jockey-82148N14 - The Home Depot
Disclaimer
These were $5.98 on Black Friday, then marked down to $2.88, now 98 cents.  The 2 gallon bucket with the bucket jockey is the perfect size for my gardening tools.  OOS online but I just bought a few tonight at my local HD.

Link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

momoman said:   These were $5.98 on Black Friday, then marked down to $2.88, now 98 cents.  The 2 gallon bucket with the bucket jockey is the perfect size for my gardening tools.  OOS online but I just bought a few tonight at my local HD.

Link

Will this fit the 5 gal homer?  There is no listing for the 2 gal homer, despite being listed in this product info.

Argee 2-Gallon Plastic Pail-RG502 - The Home Depot
Disclaimer
drmorb said:   
momoman said:   These were $5.98 on Black Friday, then marked down to $2.88, now 98 cents.  The 2 gallon bucket with the bucket jockey is the perfect size for my gardening tools.  OOS online but I just bought a few tonight at my local HD.

Link

Will this fit the 5 gal homer?  There is no listing for the 2 gal homer, despite being listed in this product info.

No.  This is only for 2 gal buckets and will fit other 2-gal buckets.  HD carries a white 2-gal bucket for $3.97 but you may find them cheaper elsewhere:  link to white 2-gal bucket 

if your HD doesn't have a two gallon bucket, check a paint store or another home improvement center. 2 gals are pretty standard size, especially for this use (as are 5 gals). this bucket jockey will work on buckets from Lowes (I use one), or local paint store (my son uses one).

thanks found 22
Great for gifts!

yahoot said:   if your HD doesn't have a two gallon bucket, check a paint store or another home improvement center. 2 gals are pretty standard size, especially for this use (as are 5 gals). this bucket jockey will work on buckets from Lowes (I use one), or local paint store (my son uses one).
 For sure I woudn't pay for any other 2gal bucket they sell.  I'll wait for the homer to come back for a buck.  FYI anyone who has done some painting, these will fit on the killz 2gal bucket quite nicely.  Just can't see paying more for the bucket than the jockey.

These fit any bucket with a 9.25" diameter +/- .25" or so.  I have quite a few empty Sears Ultra 120 ct 13.8 lb buckets but they are 10" diameter and the jockey doesn't quite fit.  You can try it but the jockey doesn't fully seat on the rim of the bucket.

Got 12

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016