Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console -- $27.99 AC + FS at Newegg

Promo Code: EMCEFGH33

• Play where you want - A 2.4 GHz wireless connection with up to a 30-foot range means you have more room to move.
  • Feel the action - Vibration feedback gives you a riveting gaming experience.
  • PC gaming at its best - Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers, and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control.
  • Get more with four - A USB transceiver allows up to four controllers to connect.
  • For PC and Xbox 360 - Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.

Amazon  Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Does this include the wireless receiver for PC? Details at Newegg don't say it does, and multiple people have asked and gotten no response.

JustinR said:   Does this include the wireless receiver for PC? Details at Newegg don't say it does, and multiple people have asked and gotten no response.
  It's hilarious that nowhere on Microsoft's product guide or technical data sheet is the PC dongle mentioned, but a few people on the WalMart page have said that it is included.

If the box says "For Windows" then yes, it comes with the usb receiver.  

Just because a vendor says "For Windows" in the description does not ensure that it will come with the adapter. I learned that the hard way from a seller on Newegg. I noticed that there are several sellers of the "For Windows" controller and from what I could tell, the one sold by Newegg is the real deal. But yes, if the box says it then yes, it's gonna have the dongle.

FWIW, I just now clicked the Newegg link, this controller not only does not include the dongle, it comes in a plain cardboard box, not the retail packaging.

code not working

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016