• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Dyson V6 Stick Vacuum Cleaners | Groupon
Disclaimer
Groupon has the Dyson Origin 189.00 or Motorhead V6 209.00 ( Refurb 6 month warranty and comes with charging station and extra it says in questions section ) Linky 

Sams Club has the Dyson V6 Motorhead Extra Vacuum for 259.99 ( new with 2 year warranty ) Linky 

Member Summary

Dyson Origin 189.00 Motorhead V6 refurb
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this for Christmas from my daughter and it's awesome.

Why does Dyson have so many refurbished units for sale?

Thanks! I bought the one from Sam's Club after seeing this. The Sam's deal is a NEW unit, not a refurbished one. Best price by $100 that I have seen, even lower than the Black Friday price.

Wish we had sams club around here, but it's all costco   I am also wondering why they have so many refurbed units, some may be open box returns from xmas, but I get worried with a 6 month warranty and only 50.00 difference in price...

Anyone bought the refurb have anything to say?

Dil

Dilbertic said:   Wish we had sams club around here, but it's all costco   I am also wondering why they have so many refurbed units, some may be open box returns from xmas, but I get worried with a 6 month warranty and only 50.00 difference in price...

Anyone bought the refurb have anything to say?

Dil

I bought a refurb V6 from eBay. The vacuum looked to be new, everything was clean and it works great. Love the cordless! But YMMV

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016