Get 500 Plenti Points = $5 (limit 2)
Final Cost as low as $15!

Starts SUNDAY 1/31

Member Summary

rite aid
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

add to it the American Express promotion (if you got it) to make even a better deal.

Can gift cards be paid with plenti points?

tomprc said:   Can gift cards be paid with plenti points?No.

How do you convert (or cash out) 500 Plenti points to $5?

goes to your plenti account and credited $5 and can use it for any purchase in store upto $5

dontcare4myname said:   goes to your plenti account and credited $5 and can use it for any purchase in store upto $5

or at Exxon/Mobil for gas too.

so i can pay with plentipoint @Exxon/Mobil?

dontcare4myname said:   so i can pay with plentipoint @Exxon/Mobil?

Yes, but full acquaint yourself with the program first so you understand how to redeem and earn points at other retailers like Exxon.

The points don't expire right away (good for like 2 years) so no rush to use them necessarily.

Yes, if they are participating in the Plenti program (which all not are). I had trouble a few months back earning points with a gas purchase at a Mobil station (that was supposedly participating in the Plenti program), but a call to Plenti customer serviice made it right and they manually credited me the points and the promotion I would have earned.

Mr.C, Mr. V
Thanks...

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Yes, but full acquaint yourself with the program first so you understand how to redeem and earn points at other retailers like Exxon.

The points don't expire right away (good for like 2 years) so no rush to use them necessarily.

I had a hell of a time trying to use PP at a Mobil station recently. The pump doesn't prompt for it and if you put the card in when it's asking for your credit card, it asks if it's credit or debit. I said debit and it asked for my PIN, which it then did not accept. I went inside and they didn't know what to do there, either. I ended up paying by credit card.  I did successfully use PP one time, and they did something after pumping, not before. I don't understand why the pumps can't specifically prompt you for your Plenti card.

BTW Longhorn is a Darden restaurant and you should be able to use their gift cards at Olive Garden, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, Capital Grille, Yard House and I think still Red Lobster, even though they don't own them anymore.

billrubin said:   I had a hell of a time trying to use PP at a Mobil station recently. The pump doesn't prompt for it and if you put the card in when it's asking for your credit card ... [snip] I don't understand why the pumps can't specifically prompt you for your Plenti card.The pumps at two Exxon that I visited prompted for Plenti card and also asked if I wanted to use Plenti points.

P.S. No Mobil stations in my area.

billrubin said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

I had a hell of a time trying to use PP at a Mobil station recently. The pump doesn't prompt for it and if you put the card in when it's asking for your credit card, it asks if it's credit or debit. I said debit and it asked for my PIN, which it then did not accept. I went inside and they didn't know what to do there, either. I ended up paying by credit card.  I did successfully use PP one time, and they did something after pumping, not before. I don't understand why the pumps can't specifically prompt you for your Plenti card.

My guess is that not all stations are participating.
Mobil station near me had banners out last year when program started so I knew they were participating.
At the pump it asks if you have program card or something like that.  You swipe and it asks if you want to use PP.
After you're done with that then you insert your cc.
(The first time I tried to do it at this station I got the message "The Host is down".  Unable to enter Plenti card at pump nor in the station.

zklopman said:   add to it the American Express promotion (if you got it) to make even a better deal.FYI - You can split tender at Rite Aid (assuming the cashier knows how). Useful if you have the $5 back on $15 AMEX offer on multiple cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016