posted 47 years ago by
DizzyT71
Bearskin Rug

Sierra Trading Post has Ex Officio Men's Boxer Briefs (2nd's) on sale for $9.99 + $2.97 shipping = $12.96 when you follow the steps below. 

1. Add Briefs to cart
  2. Proceed to checkout
  3. In checkout, click on "Take 50% off Ground Shipping Today!"
  4. Enter email address in box provided & click on "sign up"
  5. Shipping should drop to $2.97

• If shipping doesn't drop, check your email for keycode

6. Total should be $9.99 + $2.97 S/H = $12.96

Also available: ExOfficio Women's Give-N-Go Panties Boy Shorts (2nds) on sale for $7.99 + $2.97 shipping = $10.96 when you follow the same steps above.

Views
4 Comments
Add Comment
WTF, only S, M and L? What happened to real men's sizes? Also wtf is 2nds? Previously worn?

russ0519 said:   WTF, only S, M and L? What happened to real men's sizes? Also wtf is 2nds? Previously worn?

1st, real men dont fit into S/M/L ?
2nd, "wtf" isnt really warranted for this sort of post, I mean it all seems fairly standard to me.
3rd, 2nds (based on a 3 second google search) means clothes that dont pass factory QC. 

russ0519 said:   WTF, only S, M and L? What happened to real men's sizes? Also wtf is 2nds? Previously worn?
  I think mommy wants to speak with you.....

I travel to 90+ degree (F) locales for work multiple times a year. I can only carry a carryon backpack with me sometimes for a month or two. So I carry 4 pairs of boxer briefs and a 2 travel button downs, 2 travel vnecks. NONE of them are Ex-officio. Why? Lets start with the boxer briefs since they are the topic in this thread.

1) they are awkwardly sewn, causing bunching on the thighs. Drop down a size and you dont have circulation in your thighs. (this isn't for everyone of course, chicken legs you are good to go, I am turkey legs but size M).
2) material is not comfortable...it is not that soft
3) they do dry fast but there are many others that do too
4) extremely expensive
5) seams are too thick and in odd places...also difficult getting junk out of opening

So alternatives:
1) Uniqlo airism boxer briefs...lightweight, soft, dry fast, look good...perfect...and guess what? only about $13!
2) X-tek, synthetic, look great, not as soft but more durable than Uniqlo, still softer than exofficio (these are hard to find and are often under different brands...Menards/Cabelas sell these), 2 for $12!!!

-----
As for exofficio clothing. They are over relying on a baggy fit. Almost all of the clothing looks very poor...like you are going on a safari while head of a chess club (no offense I love chess but you know). Materials are often too thick. Seams bulky. Simply does not look good on anyone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016