posted 47 years ago by
CtrlAltElite
Ancient Member

So I found this today. If you have a Student Credit Card with Discover and keep above a 3.0, Discover gives you $20 CashBack a year. 

Here are the terms and conditions: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/terms-and-conditio...

This can only be rewarded 5 times for $100 Cash Back. I went my homepage and it was under deals. You simply had to say your GPA was above a 3.0 and agree to the terms and conditions. 

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
So it is only for the Discover STUDENT Card, correct? OP, please update title accordingly.

giselmey said:   So it is only for the Discover STUDENT Card, correct? OP, please update title accordingly.
  Yes, more clarity absolutely necessary in the subject line.

And we have a wi-i-inne-e-er ... in "The most confusing subject line" category.

happysaver said:   And we have a wi-i-inne-e-er ... in "The most confusing subject line" category.
  Yes, it is confusing.  What is 3.0?  Oh, it is GPA 3.00.  So it is GPA 3.00 or higher?  If the GPA is 3.00 even, do you get the CashBack?  And OP please add the student credit card on the title.

I think my credit score is above a 3. Do I qualify?

Am I the only one who knew what 3.0 meant just from the topic?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016