http://www.freedompop.com/offer/lgvoltpromo39

Member Summary

LG Volt
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › LG
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Certified pre-owned

It is now $29.99!  Thanks OP!

The Volt is a really nice phone. Of all the phones I've owned (including Moto X 2013, Moto X 2014 and Nexus 5), it's my favorite. It has a lot of features that I like (IR blaster altho crippled, double tap to wake/sleep, colored notification light button, etc.). I wish the camera were better, but then again, I don't do a lot of photography.

Back in stock for $29.99.  Add $5 topup to turn off auto top up.  Minimum manual topup is $10 and there seems to be an auto topup of $15 if your balance reaches below $2.  Turning off auto topup means getting data cutoff at 400mb, but the last day you can use it to get a little of that 100mb back  6 months later you can move this to Ring+.  

This is my backup phone... My primary is a $3 a month t mobile voice/text plan

The 200 voice minutes i get per month, i hardly use because its not that great at times.

Texts are more reliable, but it eats away at your free 500mb data... i set it up to hunt for free WiFi so i dont use it all up

it has pretty good stereo audio and i placed a micro sd with about a thousand songs in it

Im going to grab another for my son to play with.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016