• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler $9.74 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-30-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuu... 

Ozark Trail 20-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler $7.74 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-20-Ounce-Double-Wall-Vacuu... 

Ozark Trail 12 Ounce Double Wall Can Koozie Cup $7.74 http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-12-Ounce-Double-Wall-Can-K... 

YouTube video showing comparison between Ozark & Yeti
https://youtu.be/p5-abqaKWAw

They tend to sell out quickly on-line, you can get an alert for 'back in stock'
They are located in the outdoors area, usually on a shelf by themselves.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
for the life of me I could not figure out where in the B&M store they place these things.... I looked at the outdoor cam... (more)

SteelRing (Sep. 14, 2016 @ 11:12a) |

I bought one of these at a B&M WalMart in the camping section (there were 3-4 left). They work great for the price.

Dumb ... (more)

dexvx (Sep. 14, 2016 @ 11:34a) |

The one by me stocked them high and full on shelves at the front of the store.  When you walk in, just check the shelves... (more)

linrick (Sep. 14, 2016 @ 11:58a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Another Test:
YETI vs OZARK TRAIL ICE TEST 30 HOUR RESULTS
https://youtu.be/zfOPdAQQvLU

rated:
Good deal, but be warned, these do not come with a "YETI" sticker for the back of your brodozer, lifestyle product fans will not care for this deal.

rated:
2 stores, 2 cancellation e-mails. ("Sorry, we don't actually have the stock our website said we did.")
Waiting on the 3rd....

rated:
FYI - these are very hard to find. I was able to get four in a neighboring WalMart. The stock goes in and out online. I didn't get a cancellation. But the email said they don't have a projected date for availability from their supplier. They are worth every penny. And if you find them, id purchase several. The 30oz is the only ones i could find.

rated:
the1percent said:   FYI - these are very hard to find. I was able to get four in a neighboring WalMart.  The stock goes in and out online. I didn't get a cancellation. But the email said they don't have a projected date for availability from their supplier. They are worth every penny. And if you find them, id purchase several. The 30oz is the only ones i could find.
  Glad you were able to find some, I am still looking....

rated:
Ozark Trail 12 Ounce Double Wall Can Koozie Cup ***BACK IN STOCK***
To check local stock go here http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker enter zip code & Item ID #49772713

rated:
Ozark Trail 20-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler ***BACK IN STOCK***
To check local stock go here http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker enter zip code & Item ID #49772705

rated:
OOS again, both sizes.  That was fast.

rated:
orthros said:   OOS again, both sizes.  That was fast.
  Still in stock 68542 62918 29456 32003 (just 4 random zip codes)

rated:
scored a 30oz, i have another yeti clone like this i found on Amazon, its big,  made a handle out of duct tape. 

rated:
Got 2 of the 20oz in zip 35801....
"Items from your WalMart order are ready for pickup"

rated:
I just picked up two koozie cups and one 20oz tumbler (30oz out of stock). There were a bunch on the self in the camping area.

rated:
I just picked up a 30 oz at lunch time, last one on the shelf and testing it now.  Base is very snug in car cup holder must due to the double wall insulation.

rated:
I have the 20 oz yeti version and was looking to get another--excellent coffee/water tumbler! Got three at w/m for less than the price of one yeti! They look almost identical.

Very well done OP!

BigIsland

rated:
This is a GREAT deal.
I'd just received (2) 30 oz Tumblers from RTIC on 4/27 (I ordered them AND they SHIPPED on 4/16) that I thought were a good deal at $19.99/each.
My teenagers saw them, and wanted their own. I said no way. Then saw this post this morning and ordered (3) 30 oz and (2) can holders for pick-up at my local store. They were in stock, and picked them up at lunch.
Apart from having the Ozark Trail logo, instead of saying RTIC (or Yeti) these appear to be the exact same thing. Except the 30 oz tumblers are $9.74 instead of $19.99 for RTIC or $39.99 for Yeti, and the Can Koozies are $7.74 instead of $14.99 for RTIC or $29.99 for Yeti.
BIG Thanks OP!

rated:
I greened it simply cuz the OP posted a video... and then the vid was from a guy who normally rates guns and knives!

I have a Yeti beer can holder (was a gift)... very nice.

But if the Wamart ones work as well, I might grab a few...

rated:
I am very pleased! I made a glass of iced tea (around 1pm) in the 20oz I picked up earlier this morning, the tea is long gone but the tumbler is still full of ice... almost 10hrs later!

rated:
I just bought two can coolers.  I'm thinking they'll be worth it for taking cold Cokes into Disney World on our trip next month!  

rated:
I snagged 4 cooler cups.

Anyone have the item # for the 30oz cup so I can check inventories?

rated:
We needed a couple new coffee travel mugs so I ordered 2 of the 20oz. tumblers. We'll use these for both hot and cold beverages (for the critics out there...NO not at the same time)! Also going to give the koozie cups a try in place of the old fashion soft koozies. Thanks OP!

rated:
I bought 6 of the 30 oz OT tumblers last night. I really want one of their coolers. It seems WalMart is the only place that carries OT and they are out of stock. Does anyone know where I can find one?

rated:
Prngr44 said:   I snagged 4 cooler cups.

Anyone have the item # for the 30oz cup so I can check inventories?

49772708 - can't find any near me.  Stock checker shows 20oz (49772705) and can cooler (49772713) are in stock in a few places, so I got those, but would like to have a couple 30oz.

rated:
anyone had any luck selling these on eBay or Amazon? i have a ton in stock in my area

rated:
edit: double post

rated:
Is this a good deal? Being a true FatWallter I bought 2 (30 and 20 oz) just because of this post and because of the number of positives this thread has received...

rated:
Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler
To check local stock go here http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker enter zip code & Item ID #49772708

rated:
20 oz has a few more in stock.

rated:
ab2pk said:   Is this a good deal? Being a true FatWallter I bought 2 (30 and 20 oz) just because of this post and because of the number of positives this thread has received...
  I bought a 20oz yesterday on a whim, because that's what we do here. No regrets. Woke up this morning and it was still full of ice water. Not sure what kind of witchcraft is going on here, but I like it.

rated:
Anyone who has found these in-store - where are they? The WM near me says they are in stock, but I didn't see them (checked in kitchen, by travel mugs, thermoses, camping/outdoor/coolers). Is the 12oz can cooler in the same place? Thanks. I did see some "Mossy Oak" insulated tumblers in 20 and 30oz that looked like the Ozark Trail ones.

rated:
Shmabobolo said:   Anyone who has found these in-store - where are they? The WM near me says they are in stock, but I didn't see them (checked in kitchen, by travel mugs, thermoses, camping/outdoor/coolers). Is the 12oz can cooler in the same place? Thanks. I did see some "Mossy Oak" insulated tumblers in 20 and 30oz that looked like the Ozark Trail ones.
  Order in store pickup and let them find it for you...

rated:
The first set I bought was in the camping/outdoors.
The second set was found on the end cap by auto.
And yes, they 20oz and can koozie were together.

rated:
coolbreeze said:   
ab2pk said:   Is this a good deal? Being a true FatWallter I bought 2 (30 and 20 oz) just because of this post and because of the number of positives this thread has received...
  I bought a 20oz yesterday on a whim, because that's what we do here. No regrets. Woke up this morning and it was still full of ice water. Not sure what kind of witchcraft is going on here, but I like it.

Mine too! I had warm coffee for an hour plus

rated:
there are a few (more than 10) of the larger 30oz at the norwalk, ca location.  unfortunately, there was only 1 20oz and i snagged it. 

rated:
tkim said:   there are a few (more than 10) of the larger 30oz at the norwalk, ca location.  unfortunately, there was only 1 20oz and i snagged it. 
  I went looking for the 30oz and only found the 20oz

rated:
A few observations:
- the product lives up to all the hoopla
- the OP prices are the REGULAR prices. No need to panic
- the lid has a slit for drinking, and also to prevent vacuum sealing
- not spillproof
- two stores in South NJ showed limited or no stock. In-store, the shelves were overstocked. Once again, no need to panic
- in both stores, items were in the camping section, separate to a stack of Thermos, which was separate to a stack of Stanley

rated:

panic (9.51kB)
Disclaimer
serenity22 said:   A few observations:
- the product lives up to all the hoopla
- the OP prices are the REGULAR prices. No need to panic
- the lid has a slit for drinking, and also to prevent vacuum sealing
- not spillproof
- two stores in South NJ showed limited or no stock. In-store, the shelves were overstocked. Once again, no need to panic
- in both stores, items were in the camping section, separate to a stack of Thermos, which was separate to a stack of Stanley

No Need To Panic  

rated:
Thanks OP, I ordered one online and picked it up at the store today. Other than the logo, it looks identical to my son's $40 Yeti cup.

rated:
FYI I just got back from China. WalMart is making money on this item and most likely selling huge volume on it. How Yetti initially priced this item at $40.00 is really beyond me. But branding and marketing mean alot these days. The specs on this item should be identical. I can import these myself and sell them to end users at similar pricing.

Rob

Skipping 85 Messages...
rated:
SteelRing said:   for the life of me I could not figure out where in the B&M store they place these things.... I looked at the outdoor camp gear section where they have most of the Ozark Trail brands, it's not there. I went to the glassware/cups sections where tons of other brands of tumblers and travel mugs are displayed, it's not there either...... yet the online shows I can pick it up today at that same store. WTF?
The one by me stocked them high and full on shelves at the front of the store.  When you walk in, just check the shelves across from all the registers.  BTW, they might keep them in the back for people to buy and pickup instead of pulling them from shelves on floor.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016