• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
HSN has the LG Tracfone Ultimate 2 Prepaid Smartphone (6 Color Options) on sale for $89.95 - $25 off when you pay with Visa Checkout = $64.99 with free shipping. This phone has received 4.1/5 stars based on 212 HSN customer reviews.

• 4.5" LCD
  • Dual Core 1.2GHz CPU
  • 8GB storage
  • 5MP camera
  • 480x800
  • T 4.0
  • GPS
  • Wi-Fi
  • Android 4.4 

This phone includes 1,200 minutes, 1,200 texts, 1.2GB of data, triple minutes for life, car charger and back cover.

This phone has received 4.6/5 stars based on 456 Amazon customer reviews.

Tracfone Reviewer

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Then you have to go here to get the pin.

Larryslug (Jul. 02, 2016 @ 10:49a) |

Call HSN and ask them would be what I would do.

gcribbs (Jul. 02, 2016 @ 12:56p) |

Called HSN, told airtime pin contained in cell phone, to call tracfone and only they can add time, it worked, they confi... (more)

bigdoggy (Jul. 04, 2016 @ 7:32a) |

Use code 163511 if the $25 discount does not auto apply using Visa Checkout  Expires May 31, 2016
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$59.99 @ Amaz0n. W/triple minutes for life. FS w/prime

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00PG0D3GW

rated:
FMB1 said:   $59.99 @ Amaz0n.

I believe the one on Amazon has 600 min where as this one has 1200

rated:
FMB1 said:   $59.99 @ Amaz0n. W/triple minutes for life. FS w/prime

That one does not include a year of service.

This deal is a no brainer for any on paygo services. I may roll my pageplus number over to this for the year

rated:
jessicadabears said:   
FMB1 said:   $59.99 @ Amaz0n.

I believe the one on Amazon has 600 min where as this one has 1200

I don't think the Amazon one includes any minutes. 

rated:
Don't forget CashBack!

rated:
FWIW, I have this phone and am very pleased with it. Best Tracfone smartphone I have had. Fast, nice screen(with Gorilla Glass), responsive, decent speaker, good wi-fi strength, pretty good battery life...
Liked enough the past 6 months that I just bought 2 more for family members last week.

rated:
I have had this phone for 8 months on Tracfone. No complains. 

rated:
am on 2nd year of service on phone. been great fir relatively low use phone. was able to reload old phone with minutes and keep new phone as spare.

rated:
can you tell the material?

rated:
can you tell the material of the screen

rated:
dynodynoamos said:   can you tell the material of the screen
  Corning Gorilla Glass, it doesn't specify which generation.

rated:
Can you use the 1200 minutes code on a different (BYOP) phone?

I believe from older threads that it was possible but is it still possible now?

rated:
How do I utilize the Visa Checkout discount?

rated:
Nevermind, the code is added automatically when you click the Visa Checkout link. Total with tax was $69

rated:
Nice find on Visa Checkout at HSN. LG Ultimate 2 is a nice phone, but I brought the LG Sunset instead. LG Sunset's 4G LTE technology is much faster for web browsing. From what I've read, it's 10x faster than the CDMA technology in LG Ultimate 2.

rated:
I pretty much waited until the last hours for using the Visa Checkout discount, but I figured why not get one at this price with a year of service and three bucket of 1200.  Best part no tax!  Thanks OP!!!  Oh yeah, I did need to enter code 168236 to get the discount, it was not auto-applied using Visa Checkout

rated:
Norseman said:   Can you use the 1200 minutes code on a different (BYOP) phone?

I second this question.  Does anybody know?

rated:
Norseman said:   Can you use the 1200 minutes code on a different (BYOP) phone?

No you cannot use it on another phone. You have to enter the IMEI of the phone you bought on HSN to get the 1200 minutes/text/data. You may be able to transfer it afterwards to your old phone. I'm in the process of trying this and will provide an update to let everyone know how it goes.  

rated:
As long as you have a CDMA phone you ought to have no problems transferring it back.  A GSM phone will require more work, but probably not impossible.  My U2 arrived today

Use code 163511 if the $25 discount does not auto apply using Visa Checkout

rated:
I called in May 1/2016 to have the minutes transferred from the new HSN Tracfone to my old phone which is a Windows GSM phone Nokia 635 that was on my old account with a Tracfone Sim Card purchased from Best Buy for a $1. The CSR originally said that it couldn't be done but then checked with a Supervisor and came back and said that the Transfer was done. 8 hours later the minutes were gone from my new phone but were not on old phone. Had to call back today and get them to find those minutes and put them on my old phone. Took about 2 hours to get it done but my expiry date is now 1 year from now including my old minutes which were set to expire this month. The Transfer might have gone through the first time if both Phones were Tracfones like Larryslug wrote above.

rated:
Hello,
If I buy the ultimate 2 with 1200 min/txt/data, how long do I have to put the service into the Ultimate 2 before it expires?
I just put 90 days onto a BYOP Iphone 5S. I would like to put this one year service and 1200 min/txt/data onto it but after about 88 days from now.
I too want to put service into Ultimate and then transfer to my Iphone.

rated:
tangster said:   Hello,
If I buy the ultimate 2 with 1200 min/txt/data, how long do I have to put the service into the Ultimate 2 before it expires?
I just put 90 days onto a BYOP Iphone 5S. I would like to put this one year service and 1200 min/txt/data onto it but after about 88 days from now.
I too want to put service into Ultimate and then transfer to my Iphone.

I would call 1-800-816-0663 and ask there, just to be certain.  I got the number from activate.TracFone.com    I would just tell them you want to get it before it might sell out and are buying it as a gift for your son when he return from Europe, and don't want to waste any service airtime.  I'd not mention you wanting to transfer the service to the iPhone at all.

rated:
Larryslug,
Thanks for the suggestion.
I didn't mean when the offer was going to expire, I meant how long I have to activate the service after purchase. I remember I had like 60 days to activate or the card will be no good, when I purchased from HSN about 2 years ago. But you bought up a good point. This sale is not forever. I will call them to find out when this offer will expire. $65 for a year service and 1200 min/txt/data is awesome, Tracfone or BYOP. My Iphone is CDMA. I saw a big "Verizon" pop up on the Iphone screen in Settings somewhere.

rated:
tangster said:   Larryslug,
I didn't mean when the offer was going to expire, I meant how long I have to activate the service after purchase. I remember I had like 60 days to activate or the card will be no good, when I purchased from HSN about 2 years ago. But you bought up a good point. This sale is not forever. I will call them to find out when this offer will expire. $65 for a year service and 1200 min/txt/data is awesome, Tracfone or BYOP. My Iphone is CDMA. I saw a big "Verizon" pop up on the Iphone screen in Settings somewhere.

No I understood you  You ask how long do I have to redeem the promotional PIN after I get the phone?   You go to that website to get your PIN, a year card is not included in the package.  Actually all HSN ships is the NIB phone ,charger, and cover. If they ask any other question then tell them your story, minus the intent to transfer service into the iPhone.  You could call HSN as well.

rated:
Larryslug said:   
tangster said:   Larryslug,

No I understood you  You ask how long do I have to redeem the promotional PIN after I get the phone?   You go to that website to get your PIN, a year card is not included in the package.  Actually all HSN ships is the NIB phone ,charger, and cover. If they ask any other question then tell them your story, minus the intent to transfer service into the iPhone.  You could call HSN as well.

You are correct.  I didn't know the service card do not come in package.  Get PIN from website?  That's new to me.
I misunderstood!!
Thanks!!  I will call them.

rated:
Love Tracfone service wanted to update and get two phone but would only let me get the $25 off one even with separate orders.

rated:
I called HSN and they have hundreds of the Ultimate 2 phones, so they have plenty. It's the extra back cover that comes with may have a limited number.
All Ultimate 2s are black phones but the extra back cover can come in pink, red, blue, etc...
Rep said I have 60 days after purchase to activate service pin or it will expire. And the $25 Visa Checkout discount runs till 5/31.
My current Tracfone service on my Iphone 5S runs out on 7/31.
In my case,
Buy Ultimate 2 bundle for $65 on 5/31.
Probably get phone bundle on 6/6. Hold onto it.
Activate Ultimate 2 with 1 year service and 1200 min/txt/data on 7/30.
Transfer the Ultimate 2 new service to Iphone on 7/31.
Now I will have 1 year service and 1200 min/txt/data on my Iphone for $65.
I'll be good with that.

rated:
I purchased one of these phones, thanks to those that pointed me in that direction.
But can someone, anyone tell me where I may find the "airtime pin"? thanks very muchly

rated:
bigdoggy said:   I purchased one of these phones, thanks to those that pointed me in that direction.
But can someone, anyone tell me where I may find the "airtime pin"? thanks very muchly

I think the minutes and airtime are bundled to the phone.  If not go to activate.TracFone.com   You'll need to type it in as TracFone.com becomes an auto link

rated:
yes, of course the minutes are attached to the phone, but I continue being asked for a fifteen digit number beginning with "58" to add the airtime.
I located a ten digit number beginning with 58 on the sim card and another ten digit number, but I am stumped, my current year ends tonigiht.
any other thoughts out there? thanks david

rated:
Then you have to go here to get the pin.

rated:
Call HSN and ask them would be what I would do.

rated:
Called HSN, told airtime pin contained in cell phone, to call tracfone and only they can add time, it worked, they confirmed that I had purchased phone, very awkward but their call, thank everyone. david lubbock tx

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016