posted 6 months ago by
Greedy Member

This is a really nice $450 modular helmet on closeout for $248.82 + Free shipping at www.2wheel.com.
Everyone has their favorite place for product reviews but a google search shows the reviews on the helmet are very positive.

Kabuto Ibuki Helmet 

Add Comment
Stil seems expensive for a brand that I have never heard of before.

I cant speak to brand recognition. I can say a quick google search shows another large motorcycle site having it reviewed 22 times, and I only saw one 4 star among them, the rest were all glowing and 5 star.
It may not have been worth $450 but $250 for a modular helmet with that many good reviews (many comparing it to a $600 Shoei) is a pretty good deal imo. If you have a Schuberth or Shoei maybe its a step down, but against most other modulars it is probably a step up.

Plus all the big moto retailer give free returns so you dont have much to lose by checking it out, wearing it around the house for a few hours and seeing what you think.

I agree I love close out deals. If I had my scooter or motor cycle now. I'd buy this now.

excellent review on revzilla: Here

Kabuto helmets are really good and they are japanese made...I bought a kabuto aeroblade helmet from 2wheel.com https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-aeroblade-iii-graphic-helmet.html coulple of months ago and i luv it.It is very very light compare to my old shoei qwest and face sheild view area is quite large.It is comfortable and i bought it without trying..my friends were saying do not buy any helmet without trying...given the excellent review i measured my head size 22.5 and bought a medium size helmet.It fits and very well like a glove.

Helmet is back in stock while supply lasts: https://www.2wheel.com/kabuto-ibuki-modular-helmet.html 

Price is:
$163.31 - $236.66

wish I would have seen this sooner as I would have bought a few. Was able to get on XL @ 164. Thanks OP. Very good reviews, and videos on helmet.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016