posted 47 years ago by
ctgolfer
Serene Member

Groupon is offering a 6-Night Stay + Roundtrip Airfare for Two to Playa del Carmen, Mexico via Vacation Express with prices starting from $449.10 per person based on double occupancy after applying promo code: RUNAWAY at checkout. Prices for 2 people would start from $898. Click Here  to view all possible departures, dates and pricing options. 

Note, new Groupon customers can get 20% off with promo code: SANDY
Includes
Round-Trip Non-Stop Airfare via Vacation Express from:
Newark (EWR)
Atlanta (ATL)
Columbus (CMH)
Cincinnati (CVG)
Indianapolis (IND)
Memphis (MEM)
Nashville (BNA)
New Orleans (MSY)
6-Nights All-Inclusive Accommodations in a Deluxe Room at Tukan Hotel & Beach Club
Tukan Hotel & Beach Club Resort & Activities - More Info 
Tukan Hotel & Beach Club Services & Facilities - More Info 
Meals & Beverages

The pricing on this deal is based on 2 people sharing a room. Therefore, each person will need to purchase their own Groupon voucher.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Includes unlimited mosquito repellent & condoms in every room. http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/alert/zika-virus-mexico 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g150812-d154731-Reviews...

It's pretty hard to get such low reviews in TripAdvisor.

Also, they are about two blocks from the beach.

https://goo.gl/maps/LQ72YxoUkQM2

Oh my! Playa Del Carmen, it's my 2nd dream destination next to Cabo San Lucas. Let me show this to my husband and see if we have enough budget.

I've stayed there once. For a price, not too bad - breakfast Ok, lunch bearable. We went out every night for a decent dinner.

If you do go, plan a side trip to Chichen Itza or Tulum which is closer and maybe take in the night show at Xcarert (sorry only in Spanish).
There is more to the Yucatan peninsula than sunburn and drinks with cute umbrellas but hey it's your vacation.
Leave your zip code behind and see something different.

brusbrother said:   If you do go, plan a side trip to Chichen Itza or Tulum which is closer and maybe take in the night show at Xcarert (sorry only in Spanish).
There is more to the Yucatan peninsula than sunburn and drinks with cute umbrellas but hey it's your vacation.
Leave your zip code behind and see something different.

Yucatan is very safe.  If one rents a car, I highly recommend a side trip to ek balam.  it's near chichen itza, but much less crowded and hardly anything is roped off.  You can climb to the top of the temple which is pretty high up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016