posted 47 years ago by
linrick
Anymoo?

Order online anywhere, anytime.
Choose a convenient time and location for free pickup.
They'll pick the freshest items or your money back guarantee.
Pickup is free.  No service fee.  No markup.  Same price as in store.

Use code REALEASY for $10 off $50 purchase.  Code is good thru 11/1/16.

Views
12 Comments
Add Comment
In Antioch, IL Zip 60002 it said: Do you want to join the waiting list? - OR- give a different Zip?

wiener2 said:   In Antioch, IL Zip 60002 it said: Do you want to join the waiting list? - OR- give a different Zip?

Service is not available at your zip at the moment that's why they ask if you want to join the waiting list.  Once your zip is available, they will notify you.

I have done this. Based on my experience, I recommend against any items that might expire (fresh foods, meat, bread, etc.) Best case is that you get a random WalMart employee randomly gathering them for you. Worst case is you get a trained WalMart employee specifically choosing the stuff closest to expiration to fill the order. Otherwise, the process worked great.

Not available near me. Found some lists of cities that have the service...

http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/28/walmart-announces-a-significant...

San Jose, California; Bentonville, Arkansas; Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; and more recently, Huntsville, Alabama.

As of now, WalMart is announcing a slew of new markets are going live with online grocery shopping. These include: Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte and Fayetteville, N.C.; Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah; Nashville, Tennessee; Tucson, Arizona; and Colorado Springs, Colorado.

http://techcrunch.com/2016/04/13/walmart-expands-its-curbside-gr...

Newly added markets include Kansas City; Boise, Idaho; Richmond and Virginia Beach, Virginia; Austin, Texas; Provo, Utah; Daphne, Alabama; and Charleston, South Carolina.

$10.00 off $50.00
Qualifier --First Order Only
Mailings went out to metro Omaha, Nebraska.
Mailing claims the freshest items will be selected or money refunded.

Code on mailing HERO2DAY

I do NOT know if a different promo code will get you a second shot at the %10 off $50. NOT TESTED YMMV

Thanks, never tried for groceries.

YOU CODE HERO2DAY WORK!! I used it just now, and this is not my 1st order..thank you

DaveKnowsAll said:   I have done this. Based on my experience, I recommend against any items that might expire (fresh foods, meat, bread, etc.) Best case is that you get a random WalMart employee randomly gathering them for you. Worst case is you get a trained WalMart employee specifically choosing the stuff closest to expiration to fill the order. Otherwise, the process worked great.
 I use this service every week, and I LOVE it. I'm midway between two Walmarts. I'm super picky but have never had a single problem at either store with fresh fruits, vegetables, bread etc. If they are out of an item you ordered they will try to substitute another item, and won't charge you more even if the item cost more. The website doesn't have the most user-friendly search function, but it does enable you to find the best price among different brands.

You can also purchase a lot of non-grocery items. I've bought storage containers, a broom, even a cookie jar. 

The locations near me don't accept tips, not sure if that's a WalMart policy. 

wouldnt google express be better? They have promo codes with free delivery. This you have to pickup at the store right? I guess its better than going into the store and having to mingle with the kind of people that shop there.

DaveKnowsAll said:   I have done this. Based on my experience, I recommend against any items that might expire (fresh foods, meat, bread, etc.) Best case is that you get a random WalMart employee randomly gathering them for you. Worst case is you get a trained WalMart employee specifically choosing the stuff closest to expiration to fill the order. Otherwise, the process worked great.

Agree 1000%.

Ordered my house-bound father a grocery order which was picked up by his nurse, and his order contained 2-- 32oz of containers that expired 2 days after the order.
There's no way he'd eat 64oz of yogurt in 48 hours.

Appears WalMart filling orders with close-to-expiring products is not a isolated case.

I wouldn't put it past WalMart to train their stores to do this as policy to get rid of such products.

Slick29832 said:   wouldnt google express be better? They have promo codes with free delivery. This you have to pickup at the store right? I guess its better than going into the store and having to mingle with the kind of people that shop there.

You can't buy fresh meat or produce from Google Express, so it's no good for weekly grocery shopping. 

That being said, I think I'm going to try it for buying paper goods and cleaning supplies from Costco and some non-perishable food from 99 Ranch Market.

Last Sunday I did this. It was only a 5 min wait, but the person came out said she was the only one handling everything. She was in a bad mood, saying she got no training, she was a manager and they threw her into this. Everytime i go to WalMart I always feel like im exploiting the employees. That said it was only a 5 minute wait on a sunday morning, I guess i'll do this again if that code works again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017