Found a deal for these Craftsman 3 ton Floor Jack with Jack Stands and Creeper Set at Sears for $99.99. Online only price, free in store pickup.

• Three-ton floor jack
  • two jack stands
  • 36-inch creeper
  • 5.5- to 19.25-inch lift
  • 6,000-pound lift

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Jack is beefy. Some reviewers complain about the jack dropping the auto too fast. They apparently haven't used cheapo jacks before. The speed is much easier to control on this jack, and it has the reach I wanted to get my Suburban, camper, etc. off the ground.

rated:
Add $1 for a suprise $15 in SYW points to apply to this order, plus get $12 SYW for later.

rated:
Showing $119.99 now, too bad, I might have bought this setup...

rated:
It says the jack provides a maximum clearance of 19.25 inches. Is this enough to get the front two wheels on a Honda CR-V off the ground?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016