• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart is offering the Star Wars Legendary Jedi Master Yoda on sale for $49, shipping is free when orders over 50.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1, thank

Note that on WalMart's site, it is NOT BEING SOLD BY WalMart.  That price is by a reseller named "SupplyTiger"

Amazon. COM has it for only $34.76 from "fulfilled by Amazon " seller...

www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Classic-Lighsabor-Included/dp/B00XC3AXD... 

landfill2007 said:   Note that on WalMart 's site, it is NOT BEING SOLD BY WalMart.  That price is by a reseller named "SupplyTiger"

Definitely have to watch out for those 3rd party merchants. That Amazon one has only a hundred and sixty some reviews. I generally only buy from 3rd party if they have a lot of positive reviews (like over ten thousand). Remember, if it sounds like too good of deal . . . it probably is. 

WM has actually had it at this price since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately I bought mine on eBay for $59 shipped back in January and then the very next day WM dropped the price to $49, where it has stayed since then (but it was not sold through a 3rd party until recently)

Have not opened my box (yet) but I am certainly tempted to. Or maybe buy a 2nd one to open/play with!

Mulox said:   WM has actually had it at this price since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately I bought mine on eBay for $59 shipped back in January and then the very next day WM dropped the price to $49, where it has stayed since then (but it was not sold through a 3rd party until recently)

Have not opened my box (yet) but I am certainly tempted to. Or maybe buy a 2nd one to open/play with!

I had hoped you had opening it . . . I was wondering how it worked. 

Virgil27 said:   
Mulox said:   WM has actually had it at this price since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately I bought mine on eBay for $59 shipped back in January and then the very next day WM dropped the price to $49, where it has stayed since then (but it was not sold through a 3rd party until recently)

LOL, yeah normally I have good discipline on not opening things, but this one is killing me!  This, and my black series tie fighter...

Mulox said:   
Virgil27 said:   

LOL, yeah normally I have good discipline on not opening things, but this one is killing me!  This, and my black series tie fighter...

Open it . . . come to the Dark Side . . . 

FYI - Check local stores. One by us has had this for $50 in the clearance isle for a while (still saw another 4 there this weekend). Every so often, the manager will put a "50% off clearance - taken at register" sign on the isle. I picked one up for $25 a while back. It pretty much sits as decoration now, but was neat and worth $25 for us. I'm glad I decided to get it.

Good luck!

Visegrip72 said:   FYI - Check local stores. One by us has had this for $50 in the clearance isle for a while (still saw another 4 there this weekend). Every so often, the manager will put a "50% off clearance - taken at register" sign on the isle. I picked one up for $25 a while back. It pretty much sits as decoration now, but was neat and worth $25 for us. I'm glad I decided to get it.

Good luck!

Psshhh. At the stores I've been to, "clearance" prices get marked UP when clearance items move from the respective departments to the clearance aisle. I've never seen such a "50% off at register" sticker, either. You must have a very rare Wally World.

landfill2007 said:   Note that on WalMart 's site, it is NOT BEING SOLD BY WalMart.  That price is by a reseller named "SupplyTiger"

Shows up as WalMart.com as the seller for me. The Amazon link is not the same....not mechanical but manual movement 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016