• Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Proscan PLDED6535A 65″ 4K Ultra HD TV $597 

Deal copy from Gadgetar - Excellent Price IMO w/ Listed Coupon Code

• 12% Off Coupon Code: FAMILY , ends soon

Free Shipping or Free Store Pickup

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Jun. 11, 2016 @ 8:39pm
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Oct. 1, 2016 @ 2:44pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For me in ZIP 79936, shipping shows as $85...

rated:
$90 shipping for me 92584 .

Cant find any reviews or major specs on this unit either ....

rated:
Specs are listed on the website. It has;

4 HDMIs
60 Hz Refresh Rate
USB Playback (Pictures / Videos)
8m Response time

No Wireless, and I don;t think any Smart Functionality. But for the price and screen size for 4k tv. It is HOT!

rated:
$75 ship for me and no smart functionality for a mediocre 4K panel. Still best price for a 4K this size....

rated:
Free shipping or free today pickup, south Florida

rated:
proscan used to make a great product when it was part of RCA. Now their products are less than Vizio and their customer service is seriously lacking. I bought a tv from them once and the stand was broken. They said they were going to send me another one and never did and never returned any of my communication.

rated:
iamthejosh said:   proscan used to make a great product when it was part of RCA. Now their products are less than Vizio and their customer service is seriously lacking. I bought a tv from them once and the stand was broken. They said they were going to send me another one and never did and never returned any of my communication.
  You get what you pay for. If you buy a 65" 4K TV for $600, you will get a TV worth $600 and an equivalent level of post sales service. Caveat emptor!

rated:
More details needed in subject line, mainly name of store and valid dates if known.

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/#create_title

rated:
annaconda said:   Specs are listed on the website. It has;

4 HDMIs
60 Hz Refresh Rate
USB Playback (Pictures / Videos)
8m Response time

No Wireless, and I don;t think any Smart Functionality. But for the price and screen size for 4k tv. It is HOT!

No apps means an extra $100 or more for a Roku or Fire TV. Also, $85 shipping. When you factor those in, it's a decent price for the size but not so hot a deal.

rated:
No apps is a positive. It means no spying.

For example, Vizio TV's take thumbnail snapshots of everything you watch (including DVDs, video games, youtube videos, etc) and stream them back to vizio so they can profile you and sell a list of everything you watch (and when you watched it and how long you watched it, etc).

https://www.propublica.org/article/own-a-vizio-smart-tv-its-watc...

rated:
Dell Home and OFfice 

Dell has Samsung 55" 4k Ultra HD Smart TV model UN55KU6300F for $999 - $300 GC. Seems like you can get a great TV which is 10" smaller for similar price.

rated:
Placed my order online and have free delivery this Thursday.

rated:
60 hz sucks

rated:
60 hz sucks

rated:
true!! if were at least 120 i would have leaped!

rated:
$549 at Fry's 9/21-9/22 with promo code... and if done right, there is NOTHING wrong with 60Hz, it's ALL about if 24p content is displayed right or not... 120HZ ONLY adds option for crappy Soap Opera Effect to smooth out TV's who don't handle 24p right and make it look bad... This seems like almost identical, slightly updated version of the cheap RCA that was going around last year. That one supposedly is 120Hz but I hate SOE anyway so don't care.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016