posted 4 months ago by

Kohls.com  has for it's Cardholders: FoodSaver FM2110 Vacuum Sealing System for $99.99 - 30% off w/ promo code BBQ30 - $30 Rebate = $40. Shipping is free w/ promo code JUNESHIP.

Alternatively, for Non-Cardholders: Kohl's. com has FoodSaver FM2110 Vacuum Sealing System for $99.99 - 20% off w/ promo code ScoreBig - $30 Rebate = $50. Shipping is free.

Note, both Cardholders & Non-Cardholders will also earn $10 in Kohls Cash.

Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
FYI on rebate: Submitted rebate using PDF form from Kohl's. Rebate rejected. Called rebate processor who first said retailer should have given me the rebate form. I explained to them that it was an internet order with PDF printed our from Kohl's and they indicated that they would process the rebate. Now hope to receive a rebate check in 30 days.

I wonder if FoodSaver pull this on all internet purchases. All other Kohl's rebates have been processed quickly without any problems.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016