• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
You can now discover and book your favorite hotel via Instagram. Plus, get 500 bonus points when you follow us now through June 21.* Here's how:

1. Follow us on Instagram.
2. Click the link in our bio.
3. Enter the email address associated with your Marriott Rewards account for 500 bonus points.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/marriottrewards/

Once there, follow and go to www.marriottrewards.com/instagram. Enter your Marriott Rewards email and hit submit.

Member Summary

Marriott Points (30.75kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks! Hopefully points come through.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
Green!!

rated:
How long does it take for the points to show in account?

rated:
thanks op. having instagram finally pays off.

rated:
What are 500 Marriot points worth please? I like instagram and need to know whether this is a good deal for my privacy or not. suspect not btw.

rated:
Great! Thanks

rated:
The cheapest Marriott rooms are 7,500 points per night.  In the Midwest, you can usually find a room for 10-15K.

So in answer to a question on value:  500 points are probably worth about $5.  Assuming you use enough Marriott points to get a room from time to time.

rated:
Yeah..500 are not a lot

rated:
Might be a good way to reset the expiration clock.

rated:
Yeah! Wish it post soon. Thank You OP!

rated:
Will add to my 400k balance....which I'm glad to have, but not proud of...but the redeem link isn't working. Nice.

rated:
THX OP

rated:
Points are supposed to post within 4 weeks. 4 weeks starting when promotion ended (June 21) ???

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016