posted 47 years ago by
WasabiSoHot
Thrifty Member

Details
Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions online at Google Express by 7/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.

Views
6 Comments
Add Comment
Thanks OP! I finally got this one!!

After you place an order how long does it take to be billed and the charge to go through? I am thinking of doing this offer. I just signed up for a free six month membership.

MrVietnam said:   After you place an order how long does it take to be billed and the charge to go through? I am thinking of doing this offer. I just signed up for a free six month membership.

The pending charge will take a while to post but it will post with the date the charge was made. My suggestion is to make the order quickly because it's harder to get delivery dates Friday through Monday and the Amex offer ends Sunday. You can use promo code like YE287E5ZY to get another $15 off your order. So if you use the Amex offer, order about $45 worth of stuff, get $15 off the initial order and another $15 from Amex.

celia43 said:   
MrVietnam said:   After you place an order how long does it take to be billed and the charge to go through? I am thinking of doing this offer. I just signed up for a free six month membership.

The pending charge will take a while to post but it will post with the date the charge was made. My suggestion is to make the order quickly because it's harder to get delivery dates Friday through Monday and the Amex offer ends Sunday. You can use promo code like YE287E5ZY to get another $15 off your order. So if you use the Amex offer, order about $45 worth of stuff, get $15 off the initial order and another $15 from Amex.

Unfortunately I can't use the promo code because it is for first time shoppers only but I just placed my order anyway as I will get back the Am Ex offer. My order is due to be delivered on Saturday, July 30th. Thanks for letting me know that the post date will be the same date the charge was made.

If I have more than one Gmail account (who doesn't these days) can I sign up for another Google Express account and use the first time promo code on the different Gmail address? Can I use my name and address (that is on my previous Google Express account) or must I change it to someone else's name and address?

MrVietnam said:   celia43 said:   

Unfortunately I can't use the promo code because it is for first time shoppers only but I just placed my order anyway as I will get back the Am Ex offer. My order is due to be delivered on Saturday, July 30th. Thanks for letting me know that the post date will be the same date the charge was made.

If I have more than one Gmail account (who doesn't these days) can I sign up for another Google Express account and use the first time promo code on the different Gmail address? Can I use my name and address (that is on my previous Google Express account) or must I change it to someone else's name and address?

I refer my other account with my current account so that both account can have $15 credits. You can open it under whatever name and just have it ship to your name and address

Thanks OP.  Got 90 rolls of Costco toilet paper for 22.53 delivered after coupon, amex, and tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016