• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

shade (1.41MB)
Disclaimer
Lowe's has several shade sails on clearance for at least 50% off.  Today I found one for only $11 - normally $89.  Unfortunately I cannot find this on Lowe's website, so I cannot run an inventory check.  I have seen these on clearance at most of the Lowe's stores in the phoenix area.  If someone can find this on Lowe's site I'll run an inventory check.  Usually these are expensive, around $100.  See picture.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find OP.

rated:
which PHX stores?

EZ to install?

rated:
I have always thought these would be nice, but what do you attach these to?

rated:
jschuman said:   I have always thought these would be nice, but what do you attach these to?

Look like you can string tied it to anything.  Just make sure it doesn't "sail off". 

rated:
i grabbed a few of these from costco, they are 20 in the warehouse.

http://www.costco.com/Coolaroo-Ready-to-Hang-Shade-Sail-13-ft.--...

probably the same sort of product.

they have a 1/2 inch rope on the end, and i attached them to eye bolts and a carabeener to take them off for the winter. Worked great.

Wads

rated:
Now where is that list I always see on Lowes deals showing every store that has them in stock?!

rated:
Why go outdoor if you don't want the sun

rated:
brooke789 said:   Now where is that list I always see on Lowes deals showing every store that has them in stock?!

Slick29832 said:   Unfortunately I cannot find this on Lowe's website, so I cannot run an inventory check. 

rated:
What section did you find them in? And Which Lowes?

rated:
brianamato said:   What section did you find them in? And Which Lowes
  The Lowes in Phoenix have them in the isle with garage door stuff, next to window screens.  It's fairly well hidden.

rated:

5 (1.61MB)
Disclaimer

4 (1.49MB)
Disclaimer

3 (1.59MB)
Disclaimer

2 (1.35MB)
Disclaimer

1 (1.62MB)
Disclaimer
I was at a different Lowe's earlier, took screenshots of what they had.  Seems like a good deal, but my backyard is 90% shaded, so I wouldnt have use for these.

rated:
My Lowes only had one in the section where umbrellas and chairs were. It was 87.50. I'll have to try another Lowes methinks.

rated:
exmiuwu said:   Why go outdoor if you don't want the sun
  So I don't get all nasty and wrinkly like all the white folks that love to get red in the sun.    Oh, skin cancer is a good reason too.

rated:
dont think my store carries these

rated:
What's special about those? The Costco ones are Triangular (18'/side) and they're only $19.99 ea everyday.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016