posted 3 months ago by
amandainwonderland
Blissful member

Sears has the Craftsman 13 in. & 18 in. Tool Bag Combo on sale for $9.99 with free in-store pickup, It received about 4.5/5 stars base on 491 customer reviews.  

• Large and small sizes accommodate all sizes of hand tools and small power tools
  • Extra strong zippers and materials won't tear or rip when exposed to sharp edges or pointed ends
  • Large openings let you see all the contents of the bags instead of groping in darkness for familiar shapes
  • Mesh pockets are perfect for storing small items such as tapes and fasteners
  • Bag colors vary by store

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products is $22.99. 

9 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Thank you! Been looking for a tool bag, this will fit in nicely

rated:
Nice finding. Thank you!

rated:
good deal. thanks op.

rated:
Great! i have so many tools, but i don't have a bag or box, need it, thanks.

rated:
They must have made a billion of these bags as they have been on sale off and on for decades. Not meant to take anything away from these great bags.  Heavy fabric and zippers.  A very well made bag.

rated:
Just got a couple. They are very nice.  Using one to keep a few emergency tools in the trunk and the other to keep the jumper cables from unraveling all over the trunk.

rated:
Agreed with other reviewers. Just got my bags 2 days ago and the two sizes are nice. Large heavy duty zippers, solid construction and quality canvas outer material. It should last a long time and great for my M12 power tools and chargers.

rated:
Bags should outlast Sears!

rated:
Now $8.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016