posted 3 months ago by
Marvinomatic

Wow, this looks scrumptious! I love Coconut Shrimp. With this meal, I probably won't eat for 2 days! I am not sure if it's local, or not. You could use any Red Lobster coupons, if you have them.

https://www.redlobster.com/menus/dinner/4-course-feast?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=20160620_EM4_US_Aud1&utm_campaign=Event1_20160620#/

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
look how many dessert choices you have! oh my, 1!

doesn't seem like a bad deal, except for what they call a dessert choice

rated:
I've had this dessert many times. (Triple-Chocolate Brownie la Mode) It's the one I would pick, out of all of them.

rated:
I hope this comes with a stomach pump.

rated:
all those main courses and people are asking about dessert.

rated:
The little cheese biskets are good, but for some reason everytime we find ourself eating here, I am wondering how many pounds of butter we just had, it crazy how things are floating in your plates...

rated:
Like most others, their menu items are loaded with sodium; get two or three days worth of sodium in one serving!

rated:
wow, looks amazing!!

rated:
A Red Lobster deal with no lobster?

rated:
It might be a feast for a toddler, but for an adult-it's a small meal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016