• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I know this is a niche market, but if you're willing to wait for restocking, this is a great deal for suet cakes.

They are not currently in stock (looks like literally you're waiting for a month or two), but 12 cakes for Only $8.16 delivered for free under prime shipping.  Great for when winter comes. 

Edited: I received my deliveries today and noticed the price had dropped all the way to $6.87 per case of 12.  Figured I'd update title.

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Jun. 25, 2016 @ 7:02pm
Member Summary

Suet Cakes (15.26kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Suet cakes are TASTY

Good treats for my chickens.  Thanks op!

I got a 5.99 pantry credit for selecting no rush shipping =)

No price and seller in the title ?

ach1199 said:   No price and seller in the title ?

gacarpkiller, get a clue. It's in the FAQ. You've got no argument. Learn to use the ratings system appropriately.

I adjusted the title; I rarely come to this forum so don't know the etiquette - hopefully it's inline now

I just wanted to pass along what to me was a surprisingly good deal compared to what I usually pay.

Looks dead. Availability 1-2 months.

Amazon said: Estimated delivery July 20, 2016 - Aug. 8, 2016

Great deal though so I'll wait. 

These are for birds to eat, not people.

thanks op in for one good price and still have lots around. and credit too.

it's great. Thanks op!

A thread about "Suet Cakes" really shouldn't deserve this much life but after seeing the poor delivery person having delivered 18 12-packs in rather heavy boxes I just looked at the current price to see what it was now -

Price is now only $6.87 per 12 suet cakes. It's an add-on item now meaning it's free-shipping after $25 or more for prime members. Figured I would just pass it along. It is a pretty exceptional value if you're willing to wait.

** Usually ships within 1 to 2 months **

Anyway, it you liked it at $8.16 it's available @ $6.87 now. About 57 cents per suet cake. Figured I would pass it along.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016