More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
finally some case paper at a decent price (after rewards).

rated:
wwinters said:   finally some case paper at a decent price (after rewards).
 ~ $1 + taxes?  Did I calculate this right?

55.99 - 7.00 coupon - 34.00 rebate - 14.00 Rewards = $0.99 (+ taxes on 48.99)

rated:
FatRick said:   

a little off...rewards on the POST coupon price of $48.99, so $12.25 in rewards, about $3 + taxes

rated:
OT Q: Ink purchase paid with Rewards voucher - does the purchase price apply to $30 purchase requirement for Rewards program? If not, I'll have to do a quick return/rebuy.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatRick said:   

a little off...rewards on the POST coupon price of $48.99, so $12.25 in rewards, about $3 + taxes

IMPORTANT...this assumes they will give you 25% back in rewards on the $34 rebate, which they did not do the last time with the Mcafee.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatRick said:   

IMPORTANT...this assumes they will give you 25% back in rewards on the $34 rebate, which they did not do the last time with the Mcafee.

true, BUT, people did get in back on paper last time that had a rebate on it. no rhyme or reamson with Staples

rated:
FatRick said:   OT Q: Ink purchase paid with Rewards voucher - does the purchase price apply to $30 purchase requirement for Rewards program? If not, I'll have to do a quick return/rebuy.
no. 
Only the amount paid above Rewards will count towards the $30, eg if your Rewards voucher was for $20 and you purchased $30 worth of ink only $10 would count towards the $30 spend.

rated:
What I want to get (a Brother printer drum) is not in stock at my local store. Will I get the 25% rewards if I buy it through the kiosk?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jpessin3 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatRick said:   

true, BUT, people did get in back on paper last time that had a rebate on it. no rhyme or reamson with Staples

MrC so not a MM by any means right? I came here seeing "(mm with rewards)" in title.... so checking as now gone

rated:
invisible said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
jpessin3 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
FatRick said:   

MrC so not a MM by any means right? I came here seeing "(mm with rewards)" in title.... so checking as now gone

I edited it out cause ran out of space. yes, still a MM on the Hammermill Reams after 25% back in rewards (assuming they pay out).  about $1.70 per ream MM after rebate and rewards

rated:
WalterGuy said:   What I want to get (a Brother printer drum) is not in stock at my local store. Will I get the 25% rewards if I buy it through the kiosk?

if it is a STORE stocked item, yes, if an online only item no.

rated:
Also, another thing to be careful of is that the last time they had 25% back in rewards on HP printers, I made 2 separate orders and the coupon only game me 25% off on the first order. So the system does seem to enforce the one per customer. So make sure to order everything you want to get 25% off in one order.

rated:
Hi. Sorry for being the slow kid in the room but I can't quite find the deal you're talking about. I see Hammermill Copy Plus Copy Paper reams for 8.29 with a rebate of 7.29. This has a limit of 4/household. The coupon is for $1 but states limit one. Given the ream limit of 4 for the rebate and 1 for the coupon, I'm getting (($8.29/ream x 4 reams)-$1 coupon))x[tax rate here] - (7.29 rebate/ream x 4 reams) - (($8.29/ream x 4 reams)-$1 coupon))x25% rewards. For me it would be about making $3

edit:  just realized you guys are talkig about the Satples brand multipurpose paper. Told you I was the slow kid.

rated:
Depending upon taxes 4 reams and 1 case works out a little more or less even post taxes and with 25% rewards on all

Those in tax free states can make money off 4 reams and 2 cases

those with discounted gift cards off ebat , especially those who got bucks with them, will turn all 4 cases and all 4 reams into money makers after tax and rewards

rated:
Should I expect the rewards if I pay with rewards? Need to dump those expiring 6/30.

rated:
Yoksel said:   Should I expect the rewards if I pay with rewards? Need to dump those expiring 6/30.
  No. Best you can do is to buy single reams and cash out.

rated:
25% off coupon states "Purchase a qualifying item and earn 25% back in Staples Rewards. "  Does this mean a limit of one item?
Also, does it apply to clearance items?

rated:
This week's one cent ream coupon takes off only 99 cents and the purchase qualifies for a $7.29 rebate. The 25% rewards coupon scanned and took a penny off the total, but it is doubtful I will actually receive the 25% in rewards as there is a rebate associated with the purchase.

rated:
george2001 said:   25% off coupon states "Purchase a qualifying item and earn 25% back in Staples Rewards. "  Does this mean a limit of one item?

The coupon attaches to all items on a RECEIPT, so all qualifying items on that receipt. 

yes, it applies to clearance items unless they pull a fast one on those too when the rewards get issued in July.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   This week's one cent ream coupon takes off only 99 cents and the purchase qualifies for a $7.29 rebate. The 25% rewards coupon scanned and took a penny off the total, but it is doubtful I will actually receive the 25% in rewards as there is a rebate associated with the purchase.
  Better to lower one's expectations to avoid disappointment but this has worked in the past with rebate items. Now if it is not there automatically good luck on getting 25% rewards.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
george2001 said:   25% off coupon states "Purchase a qualifying item and earn 25% back in Staples Rewards. "  Does this mean a limit of one item?

The coupon attaches to all items on a RECEIPT, so all qualifying items on that receipt. 

yes, it applies to clearance items unless they pull a fast one on those too when the rewards get issued in July.

Thank you.

rated:
any one received 25% rewards back status on the account?

rated:
mathfaster said:   
MrVietnam said:   This week's one cent ream coupon takes off only 99 cents and the purchase qualifies for a $7.29 rebate. The 25% rewards coupon scanned and took a penny off the total, but it is doubtful I will actually receive the 25% in rewards as there is a rebate associated with the purchase.
  Better to lower one's expectations to avoid disappointment but this has worked in the past with rebate items. Now if it is not there automatically good luck on getting 25% rewards.

Happy day. I see they did pay out 25% rewards on the reams of paper I bought even though they had a rebate associated with them. Maybe the McAfee fiasco was just an isolated incident?

I am just $25 shy from a $1,000 spend at Staples already this year and it is only the end of June. Looks like I got Premier locked up for 2017.

rated:

Happy day. I see they did pay out 25% rewards on the reams of paper I bought even though they had a rebate associated with them. Maybe the McAfee fiasco was just an isolated incident?

Me too! Sweet!

rated:
MrVietnam said:   
mathfaster said:   

I am just $25 shy from a $1,000 spend at Staples already this year and it is only the end of June. Looks like I got Premier locked up for 2017.

Go for Gold!    

rated:
So... rewards coupons that expire at the end of the month typically are good for an additional week after the stated date... right? What about rewards balance coupons (leftovers)? Same thing apply??

rated:
Danzilla said:   So... rewards coupons that expire at the end of the month typically are good for an additional week after the stated date... right? What about rewards balance coupons (leftovers)? Same thing apply??
  Yes, yes and same for all 16 digit coupons in-store. Not so online.

rated:
I searched but couldn't find anything mentioned on FW. I apologize if OT. I just want to know if anyone having problem logging in the Staples rebate card website. I've been trying for weeks and called their no. numerous times, and everytime they told me they're "updating" their website, yeah right! for weeks?? Thanks for any info. ( I tried going stapleseasyrebates.com/rebatecard also through stapleseasyrebate.com link, none worked)

rated:
elizabethmaia said:   I searched but couldn't find anything mentioned on FW. I apologize if OT. I just want to know if anyone having problem logging in the Staples rebate card website. I've been trying for weeks and called their no. numerous times, and everytime they told me they're "updating" their website, yeah right! for weeks?? Thanks for any info. ( I tried going stapleseasyrebates.com/rebatecard also through stapleseasyrebate.com link, none worked)
  I haven't had any issues doing the rebate process, last one I did was on Wednesday, 6/27.

My favorites link goes to https://rebate.staples.com/staples/home.action

rated:
I haven't been able to check the balance/ transactions online on my rebate cards for the past week or so if that's what you mean.

rated:
wwinters said:   I haven't been able to check the balance/ transactions online on my rebate cards for the past week or so if that's what you mean.
  I've had to call the toll free number to check balances.

IIRC the website URL on Staples' website to check card balances is not correct anymore.

rated:

rated:
I was using the URL from the back of the card. The Staples website link hasn't worked on any cards issued in 2016 for me. I'll have to try the blackhawknetwork link once I've had some coffee, thanks.

rated:
3c3 said:   https://staples.bes.blackhawknetwork.com/Account/Login
  I tried this one too, but no luck... but thanks!

rated:
Just had trouble checking S-GC balances

SER.com/RC gives an error
On that Error page there is a link called "Login" in tiny white letters on the upper left

Select "Login" and it should take you to a page to enter the whole GC # / Expiration / CVV

That worked for me 3 times today

rated:
brusbrother said:   

Me too! Sweet!

just checked rewards and 0 now listed for Bonus events! The 25% just shows up as regular rewards. phew!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016