posted 47 years ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 4K

Posted with ToGo

Views
5 Comments
Add Comment
I had this monochrome printer......its pure garbage....had so many problems....software is flawed....tech support is horrible at best.

and (cheap) toner is about $30-$40...kinda pricey for b/w toner

toner cartridge is more expensive for this model; some may like to get this Dell E514DW Mono Laser All-in-One Printer at Staple on sale for $69.99. Or, some can wait for the Brother's model on sale.

Come on, it is only $50. I have this model, it is wireless and refill the toner is easy and cheap

I bought this printer for $50 the last time they had a sale at Staples. I am waiting for my HP LaserJet 1320 to break. The LaserJet is not wireless, that's why I bought the Samsung. If you don't want to get your hands messy with Toner refill, Compatible Toner cartridges are around $30, on eBay, and online.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016