• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Was $79.99. Now $59.99. Save $20.00 (25% off). Free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162118273461

UMi London is powered by MTK6580 1.3GHz fast processor ensuring high performance and reduced battery consuption. Enjoy a smooth and fluent multitasking experience with Mali-400 MP GPU.

Features:
5.0inch HD SHARP IPS display, 1280*720pixel.
Intergrates toughened Dual Glass with DG Twin-Shield, more durable.
Custom-tailored exquisite aluminum alloy, tough and light.
Powered by MT6580 Quad Core 1.3GHz fast processor.
1GB RAM+8GB ROM, Support TF card up to 32GB.   
2050mAh SONY high capacity battery, longer standby time.
Back Camera 8.0MP, 2.0MP Front Camera. 
The latest Android 6.0 smart operating system.
Support Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM Radio, OTG, etc.
Support multi-Languages. 

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 24, 2016 @ 8:42pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
another look-alike iphone copycat from china?

rated:
This is unlocked so I can take it to my current service and swap phones? Sorry if that is a dumb question but I have no clue about any of this phone tech stuff. Thanks in advance for any info and thanks OP for the post

rated:
TheBells said:   This is unlocked so I can take it to my current service and swap phones?

If you're unsure about the basics of cell phones....probably wouldn't be the best idea for you to dabble in untested, Chinese clone models. 

rated:
Down in the details it lists the phone will work with “BAND” 

2G: GSM 850(B5)/900(B8)/1800(B3)/1900(B2)
3G: WCDMA 2100(B1)/900(B8) 

I took that info and went to the below link to see if the phone work work in the USA, from a network perspective, mechanical issues would remain to be seen as would the phone arriving after ordering, which is true with many eBay purchase from ANY seller.

http://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-9641.html 

For the 4G network is available in more and more mobile phones we sell now and also in the future, here is a link for you guys to take a check the 4G Lte network coverage and see if this phone's 4G network you are going to buy match the one in your country:

List of Worldwide LTE networks 

Because there are a lot of questions regarding whether a smartphone will work in your country and their network coverage, we have written a short guide to help you find out.

Here is a short guide to determine whether a specific smartphone can be used in your country.

1) Before you decide to purchase a phone, you should pay attention to the message of the network frequency on the product page. It will tell you the supported network frequencies.

For example:
2) Next you should confirm if your country supports the network frequencies that were listed.
You can confirm this by visiting the following website: 

http://maps.mobileworldlive.com/ 

On this site you can see the search box on the right:

3) Select your country in the first field and your network operator (or all) in the second field. For example, when we choose Germany:
4) We will get a list of operators, for this example we will select: E-Plus Mobilfunk GmbH & Co. KG (E-Plus Mobilfunk)with 3G 2100MHz . This will display its network coverage and the network information of this particular telecom operator.
The coverage map and more information can be found below:
5) Alternatively, you can just quickly select your country under the search box to see what network frequencies are supported by the telecom operators in your country.
6) Now you can see what network frequencies are supported in your country and their respective coverage. 

rated:
Just did some reading on 3G networks
All of the Cell providers (Verizon, T, Sprint, etc.) are preparing to abandon 3G data entirely, and use that spectrum/bandwidth for additional 4G data. So any 3G phone you buy may have a limited life as far as accessing Data.
(2G stays, it carries voice)

rated:
Umi London has good design,
But i already have bought a Maya at $69.99, and get notification that the order can be shipped on today July 10th.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016