• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Choose store pickup to save on shipping.

http://www.kmart.com/disney-dory-fleece-throw/p-09650194000P

Dimensions: 40"W x 50"L. Availability for in-store pickup may vary.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That doesn't look like Disney graphics at all. I thought China was better at making knock-offs

$1 off regular price, this is hot !!!

polishdreamer said:   $1 off regular price, this is hot !!!
 Lol...I think the deal is not that it is $1 off regular price, but that you will get back $5.06 in SYW points on the purchase (at least when you make your purchase at Sears...I am not seeing the same language when I click on the K-Mart link), making your real cost less than $1.

I took my 4 year old to this movie last week. He would have loved this, but it is sold out at any Sears in my general area. They have it at one Sears about 15-20 miles away, but that is too far for me to go to get a $5 towel.

The $5 back in points is good on most Home items.

~~Members get $5 in points on home purchases $5 or more! 
 Members get $5 points on a $5 minimum purchase on a qualifying HOME purchase. Max $5 in points. Offer valid 6/26-7/23. Points valid for 14 days. Receive points 1 day after purchase. Qualifying home purchases includes home fashions, housewares, storage and ready to assembly furniture.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016