• Factory Unlocked with USA warranty, Works on all Major Carriers
  • 2.5D Arc Glass
  • 5.0" IPS LCD Display
  • Rear Facing Camera with Flash and Front Facing Camera
  • Removable 2,045 mAh Battery
  • Mobile Hotspot

14 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 24, 2016 @ 8:22pm
rated:
dont see it anywhere if this is new or a refurb, i assume its a refurb!

rated:
Mentioned new on the product page.

rated:
If your intention is to use this on T-Mobile, you can can currently get the T-Mobile locked version from Bestbuy for $79.99.

rated:
I don't think this is a good deal. You can get LG phoenix 2 $79.99, better cameras, better screen and similar ZTE Zmax 2 $59.99 at Bestbuy. Both phones are prepaid ones locked to AT&T but it is very easy to unlock through AT&T (before you even power on the phone).

rated:
organickiller said:   I don't think this is a good deal. You can get LG phoenix 2 $79.99, better cameras, better screen and similar ZTE Zmax 2 $59.99 at Bestbuy. Both phones are prepaid ones locked to AT&T but it is very easy to unlock through AT&T (before you even power on the phone).
  How do you unlock without turning on?

rated:
Deals4mykids said:   
organickiller said:   I don't think this is a good deal. You can get LG phoenix 2 $79.99, better cameras, better screen and similar ZTE Zmax 2 $59.99 at Bestbuy. Both phones are prepaid ones locked to AT&T but it is very easy to unlock through AT&T (before you even power on the phone).

hammer

rated:
pietromoon said:   
Deals4mykids said:   

hammer

better be a sledge one

rated:
Deals4mykids said:   

With phone off. Take out AT&T/AT&T MVNO SIM card. Insert non-AT&T network SIM card. Turn on, at enter unlock code. Enter unlock code. Happy as Larry.

rated:
You can get unlock code from ATT directly :https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockrequest (NON Mobilty customer). VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT POWER ON THE PHONE WITH ATT SIM CARD inserted.

rated:
Will the Phoenix 2 and/or the Zmax 2 work on Ringplus once unlocked?

rated:
limocad said:   You can get unlock code from ATT directly :https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/unlockrequest (NON Mobilty customer). VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT POWER ON THE PHONE WITH ATT SIM CARD inserted.
  that page says that a prepaid / GoPhone must be active for at least six months of paid service. does this still work even if it's brand new out of the box?

rated:
Thanks, I was looking for a deal on this phone!

rated:
This has cdma?

edit: nvm, looks like it does not.

rated:
pietromoon said:   
Deals4mykids said:   

hammer

most phones can be unlocked by the hammer technique,

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016