• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP. Looks like a good deal, great reviews and price. Now I just need to pull the trigger....

rated:
Don't make the same mistake I just did. They are OUT OF STOCK on the 6 pack of 30 round magazines. Unless you want 10 or 15 round mags, you're SOL and you should just move along.

rated:
well-played sir

rated:
Tequila477 said:   Don't make the same mistake I just did. They are OUT OF STOCK on the 6 pack of 30 round magazines. Unless you want 10 or 15 round mags, you're SOL and you should just move along.
  Are you saying it shows as being in stock, but after ordering, they notify you it's out of stock? Because it's showing the 30rd dark earth as being in stock currently. Yet the 10 and 15 rd'ers are showing OOS and can't be added to the cart.

rated:
I wasn't able to find any 30 round 6 packs in stock when I ordered last night so I mistakenly placed an order for 10 round mags. I opened a ticket and they promptly cancelled my order. I was really looking forward to trying these mags too. I'm not seeing FDE in stock now either. Shoot me a link if they're in stock.

rated:
If you want the 30rd, they are available individually, just a tad more in price, but still a decent deal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016