• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
So this is the first thing I've posted but if you go to this page you'll find that they have a $10 back promo.
http://www.ebates.com/coupons/qvc/index.htm?navigation_id=22943

It doesn't say how much you have to spend so you might be able to make money on this.

Member Summary

qvc (5.87kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

QVC (5.87kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Keep in mind that these offers are targeted To see your current bonus offers you can click your name in the upper right-hand corner when you are logged in. I currently have $10 back with any HSN purchase, $15 back with $100+ at Microsoft, and a few others. Not the QVC one though. Bummer!

P.S. Welcome! Glad you're here!

rated:
I got it too. Thanks for posting OP.

rated:
st4rdust said:   Keep in mind that these offers are targeted To see your current bonus offers you can click your name in the upper right-hand corner when you are logged in. I currently have $10 back with any HSN purchase, $15 back with $100+ at Microsoft, and a few others. Not the QVC one though. Bummer!

I have no bonus offers at all.

rated:
Oh cool! I didn't know that. Thanks for mentioning that it's targeted.

rated:
Got the offer; wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't mentioned it.
Thanks MichiganOS.

rated:
st4rdust said:   Keep in mind that these offers are targeted To see your current bonus offers you can click your name in the upper right-hand corner when you are logged in. I currently have $10 back with any HSN purchase, $15 back with $100+ at Microsoft, and a few others. Not the QVC one though. Bummer!

As a staff member, why not update the newbie's post to reflect the clarification?

And/or encourage them to read the FAQ on posting guidelines/suggestions, including editing posts?

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/

rated:
Does QVC have anything $10 or less with free shipping?

rated:
I got a little crappy speaker for $9.82 shipped last month.

rated:
Some items for about $10 with free shipping:

Canon-Bluetooth-Slim-Mouse-and-Calculator-with-Numeric-Keypad-and-Carry-Case 

Disneys-Frozen-Elsa-&-Anna-Watch 

Disney-Frozen-Necklace-with-Music-Box 

Or you might wait some and see if anything cheap shows up.   When I got the offer I was able to buy a $5 item and the $10 cashback was a $5 MM.
I got the same deal with HSN and also made $5 there.

rated:
jerosen said:   Some items for about $10 with free shipping:

Or you might wait some and see if anything cheap shows up.   When I got the offer I was able to buy a $5 item and the $10 cashback was a $5 MM.

Thanks, these are great suggestions!! Anyone know how long it takes to see the $10 bonus cashback in your account?

rated:
I got $10 bonus with $25 Macy's purchase. I used Discover % back + coupon + my rewards dollars and bought pillows. It was a nice deal. Then refered 2 friends and they gave me $50 bonus

rated:
roy7736 said:   
jerosen said:   Some items for about $10 with free shipping:

Thanks, these are great suggestions!! Anyone know how long it takes to see the $10 bonus cashback in your account?

I think it showed up within 1-2 days.   If not immediately after the purchase.    Ebates has a date stamp on it for the same day of the purchase but I'm not sure if thats the day it showed or the day it was registered by them.

rated:
It showed up for me a few days later.

rated:
It's been 8 days and I only have 29 cents cash back, not 10 dollars. I e-mailed them a request to look into it. Anyone else having this problem?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016