• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Purex Promotions | Purex Coupons | Purex Giveaways | Purex Offers
Disclaimer
​http://www.target.com/p/purex-mountain-breeze-laundry-detergent-150-oz/-/A-17079306 


Pay $9.58, Get Back FREE $5 Target Gift Card (for buying 2, ends 7/2


Member Summary

2 Purex 150oz Laundry Detergent
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Useful, cleaning more clothes in summer, thanks.

where do I get the 10% coupon? Is it only valid on July 1st?

I keep getting an error when entering my phone number for the $3 off coupon. It does look like you can get up to 8 jugs for 4 gift cards. Argh! only 7 left in stock it says.

parkdanil said:   I keep getting an error when entering my phone number for the $3 off coupon. It does look like you can get up to 8 jugs for 4 gift cards. Argh! only 7 left in stock it says.
  I cant get the coupon to show up either. It keeps giving me an error too 

cohcoh said:   where do I get the 10% coupon? Is it only valid on July 1st?
 

Text CLEAN to 827438

rushhound said:   
cohcoh said:   where do I get the 10% coupon? Is it only valid on July 1st?
Text CLEAN to 827438

  
Target: Mobile Coupons. Friday only - 10% off household essentials

Combine w/ saving*

there is a new SAVINGSTAR offer for PUREX...be sure to clip it, then submit the receipt to get an extra $4-5 back (offer varies by account)

Is the free and clear version included?

vickh said:   Is the free and clear version included?
  

Believe it is ALLPurex  detergent varieties, you'll have to double check.

MISTERCHEAP said:   there is a new SAVINGSTAR offer for PUREX...be sure to clip it, then submit the receipt to get an extra $4-5 back (offer varies by account)
  You have to spend $16 to get $4 back. 

cohcoh said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   there is a new SAVINGSTAR offer for PUREX...be sure to clip it, then submit the receipt to get an extra $4-5 back (offer varies by account)
  You have to spend $16 to get $4 back. 

  

you have until September to do that and it tracks. this will count towards the total, all you'll have to do is buy another bottle selling for $2.02 or more to get the $4 back and that's at any supermarket, not just Target.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016