July Costco Coupon Book 
July 7 - July 31, 2016
Courtesy of the Costco Insider

Prices Listed
Courtesy of Frugal Hotspot

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Nothing here to write home about.  I will continue my expired membership for still another month. 

rated:
The Lorex camera deal seems awesome. 8 cameras plus the POE NVR switch for $700. The cameras alone are worth $700, and you can't buy a 8 port POE NVR for under $100

rated:
Thank you for the advance notice. Now I have to prepare for the wallet damage.

rated:
Is that the kitchen sink on sale in the last page? LOL

Coffins is not on sale this time. lol

rated:
Has anyone here been to a Sam's Club recently? I've been a longtime Costco member and joined Sams earlier this year. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much more I like the Sams Club produce, selections and in particular, their rotisserie chickens. Anyone else find this? Also like their champagne mangos.

rated:
webdoctors said:   The Lorex camera deal seems awesome. 8 cameras plus the POE NVR switch for $700. The cameras alone are worth $700, and you can't buy a 8 port POE NVR for under $100

It's a VERY good system for the money! Best bang for the buck out there right now and Lorex/FLIR is a decent security brand. (It's the model I've been waiting for to go on sale.)

If I don't like it I can always box it up and bring it back for the more (professional) expensive unit like the AvertX that Costco also carries, when that goes on sale

Since both systems are pure IP and cameras are POE powered,  everything is Plug 'n Play with the existing wires for the cameras and NVR for either unit!)

rated:
I've been waiting for 4 months for the $30 off the twins. They have been doing that once a year.

Sams Club is Wal-Mart and they get the lower class of shoppers and workers. I once had a return of a bag of rice that had bugs in it, before the expire date, and the nasty store mgr wouldn't refund me because my membership expired a few days before the return. She kept telling me she would only do the return if I renewed my membership. I felt like dumping the bag on the floor. 

Because of this I never returned to Sams and it's been 5 years already.  Not missing them at all. Costco has more organic and better deals anyways because of their coupons. 

rated:
thanks!

rated:
chunkychen8184 said:   Has anyone here been to a Sam's Club recently? I've been a longtime Costco member and joined Sams earlier this year. I've been pleasantly surprised at how much more I like the Sams Club produce, selections and in particular, their rotisserie chickens. Anyone else find this? Also like their champagne mangos.

I agree with you. I think Costco carries "nicer" stuff, but Sam's has much a much better selection in general. (I also have a membership to both)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016