posted 2 months ago by
MISTERCHEAP
Happy Member

Papa John's offers a Large 1-Topping Pizza for $7.04 when you apply promo code TXT4JULY.  valid to 7/4

Note, may not be available in all areas

www.papajohns.com 

5 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Papa Johns coupon thread.
rated:
Worked for me just outside of Pittsburgh PA- thanks!

rated:
but 2 for $12.98 is still a better code.

rated:
microkelvin said:   but 2 for $12.98 is still a better code.
  If we are comparing codes, the ongoing $5.99 Monday carry-out special with code 599MM is even better ...

rated:
jschuman said:   
microkelvin said:   but 2 for $12.98 is still a better code.
  If we are comparing codes, the ongoing $5.99 Monday carry-out special with code 599MM is even better ...

That 599MM is only for Missouri and kansas

rated:
Papa John's sure has gone a long way in their prices. I live in Louisville (where they first opened their stores) and I remember back in those days, their appeal was that the regular price for a one topping pizza there was $5. You could even get it delivered for that price with no fees other than a tip for the driver. Of course, that was about 20 years ago and prices increase, but a lot of other pizza places haven't really raised their prices the way Papa John's has. I recently came across some old Domino's coupons from 1989, and the crazy thing is that the specials on there weren't even much cheaper than some of the specials today.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016