posted 2 months ago by
billybwilde
Ancient Member

So I've had my eye on a KitchenAid dishwasher on SearsOutlet.com , and I decided to go in the store and make sure it wasn't damaged or missing parts. It 'looked good, so I picked it up for the stickered 50% off price. Much to my surprise, when the receipt printed out there was a "Clearance Offer" which added 50% of the price in points added to my account, making the dishwasher effectively 75% off MSRP.

I would rate it YMMV since I cannot find a reference to this deal on the Sears site, but if you've had an eye on a clearance item at your local store (or see something you like on SearsOutlet.com for your store and want to go pay in person) you might also be surprised by additional points.

4 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
how do you know how many points in advance?

rated:
I can confirm the 50% extra SYWR on clearance items at the Sears b&m, not just the Appliance Dept.  I bought a few clearance items (Tool Dept) at Sears yesterday and all the receipts showed an additional 50% back in SYWR points.

I missed out on this killer deal that I didn't need.  I was going to buy it even without the 50% back in points to see if any of my friends needed it.  It's was a new Kitchenaid 4 burner cooktop (reg. $2200 at Lowes and HD) marked down to $459.93.  Someone saw me looking at it and grabbed the sales ticket from right under me!  I couldn't believe it!  I wasn't upset because I didn't need it and I had walked back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to buy it but I missed this deal by seconds.  I was buying clearance items in the Tool Dept and every clearance item rang up with an additional 50% SYWR points on the receipts.

I'll start a new thread on Sears Clearance b&m deal later.

rated:
momoman said:   I can confirm the 50% extra SYWR on clearance items at the Sears b&m, not just the Appliance Dept.  I bought a few clearance items (Tool Dept) at Sears yesterday and all the receipts showed an additional 50% back in SYWR points.

I missed out on this killer deal that I didn't need.  I was going to buy it even without the 50% back in points to see if any of my friends needed it.  It's was a new Kitchenaid 4 burner cooktop (reg. $2200 at Lowes and HD) marked down to $459.93.  Someone saw me looking at it and grabbed the sales ticket from right under me!  I couldn't believe it!  I wasn't upset because I didn't need it and I had walked back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to buy it but I missed this deal by seconds.  I was buying clearance items in the Tool Dept and every clearance item rang up with an additional 50% SYWR points on the receipts.

I'll start a new thread on Sears Clearance b&m deal later.

There is a Sears clearance thread?

rated:
jschuman said:   
momoman said:   I can confirm the 50% extra SYWR on clearance items at the Sears b&m, not just the Appliance Dept.  I bought a few clearance items (Tool Dept) at Sears yesterday and all the receipts showed an additional 50% back in SYWR points.

I missed out on this killer deal that I didn't need.  I was going to buy it even without the 50% back in points to see if any of my friends needed it.  It's was a new Kitchenaid 4 burner cooktop (reg. $2200 at Lowes and HD) marked down to $459.93.  Someone saw me looking at it and grabbed the sales ticket from right under me!  I couldn't believe it!  I wasn't upset because I didn't need it and I had walked back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to buy it but I missed this deal by seconds.  I was buying clearance items in the Tool Dept and every clearance item rang up with an additional 50% SYWR points on the receipts.

I'll start a new thread on Sears Clearance b&m deal later.

There is a Sears clearance thread?

Sorry.  It was early for me and I wasn't clear.  I meant to say, "I'll start a new thread to alert shoppers that there may be 50% SYWR points back on all clearance/closeout items at the b&m."

I started this thread for the 50% SYWR points back on clearance items.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016