Senior Member - 9K

Posted with ToGo

ZyXEL Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 New
$19.99 + $5 Ship
http://computers.woot.com/offers/zyxel-cable-modem-docsis-3-0-1

11 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
In for one.  Need a cheap back-up for my 5 year old Motorola.  Listed on Time Warner approved list.  Thanks OP

rated:
Not on the Comcast list, doesn't mean it won't work, but you may have a hard time getting it added to your account.

For those not familiar with the brand, ZyXEL has been making devices for major carriers for years, and are known for making quality dependable products. I have no experience with this modem at all, but would expect it to be high quality and perform well, like most of their products. I am not some sort of a shill, just a guy who has always been pleased with their products, and my experience with their products is as a tech who installs them. With ZyXEL we typically install them and never see them again, which means they work, and keep working for a long time.

rated:
Cox?

rated:
Cox is mentioned on the page.

As for Charter, while they have a few Zooms on their list, this isn't one of them.

rated:
ragingwookiee said:   ZyXEL Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 New
$19.99 + $5 Ship

wth are all those "posted with ToGo" phrases?

rated:
Thank You!

rated:
microkelvin said:   
ragingwookiee said:   ZyXEL Cable Modem DOCSIS 3.0 New
$19.99 + $5 Ship

wth are all those "posted with ToGo" phrases?

That's the FW app for posting deals.

rated:
FIOS?

rated:
spdracer5g said:   Not on the Comcast list, doesn't mean it won't work, but you may have a hard time getting it added to your account.

For those not familiar with the brand, ZyXEL has been making devices for major carriers for years, and are known for making quality dependable products. I have no experience with this modem at all, but would expect it to be high quality and perform well, like most of their products. I am not some sort of a shill, just a guy who has always been pleased with their products, and my experience with their products is as a tech who installs them. With ZyXEL we typically install them and never see them again, which means they work, and keep working for a long time.

thanks for the reviews. was on the fence of taking this one since was not familiar with the brand.

rated:
Im not seeing it on the Wow list.... dang

rated:
Update: I bought this when the deal was on and it has already died on me. Good thing I kept my SB6121. woot refunded me without needing to send the unit back. I'm now a #neverZyXEL person.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016