• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.amazon.com/Thermo-Kitty-Heated-Cat-20-Inch-Sage/dp/B...

more than 80% off list price $75

Price seems to be dropping ~20 cents every few hours.  It was ~$30 last week and has been dropping since then.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks sloppy1, very good deal on a quality product

rated:
Thanks OP in for 2.

rated:
My cats LOVE these things. Even in the summer, if they're not climbing on me or eating, they're probably curled up in them.

Great deal.

rated:
List price on Amazon and most places is a joke. Not saying this is a bad deal, but clearly we are making it out to be an outstanding deal based on the difference from "list".

rated:
Thanks, OP.  Been wanting one of these, and now it's affordable. 

rated:
In for 2 to try, thanks, OP!

rated:
Nice catch. Thanks sloppy.

rated:
in 4 2 -- thanks!

rated:
Thanks bought one for my 4 lb Yorkie

rated:
in for 1.tks

rated:
My 19 year old cat thanks you.

rated:
Great for older cats, and while the list is higher than it usually goes for, I haven't seen it nearly this low - I think it's hit $30 a few times.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016