posted 2 months ago by
EntertheDeals
Nerdy Member

rated:
Do folks think an extended warranty is worth it for these since they're so fragile?

rated:
Definitely!  I bought the XV 21 Pet and Allergy Neato and absolutely love it.  I bought the 3 year warranty and am so glad I did.  Had to return it the first year.  They replaced it but, it took a couple of weeks to get everything sorted out and received.  Now, I have problems every once in a while about the unit not being able to "see".  I have been able to remedy this error message by sticking a q-tip in its' eyes and giving them a good cleaning.  Hopefully, this will keep the Neato humming along for the next few years.    Love the feeling of walking into a freshly vacuumed living room and kitchen every morning!!!   Makes life so much easier if you have a dog that sheds .  This is a GREAT product folks but, I would definitely buy the warranty.

rated:
Agreed. Used the extended warranty twice on the XV that we had. The D series seems to be a little more reliable, but I still bought the extended warranty when I upgraded about a year ago.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016