• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Rainbow Variety Pack, Naturally Sweetened, (Pack of 24) for 40% off with coupon (you need to "clip" the coupon near top of page). $13.18 after 40$ off and 5% Subscribe & Save.

https://www.amazon.com/Zevia-Calorie-Rainbow-Naturally-Sweetened/dp/B00ZK6KUUY/ref=pd_ybh_a_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3ST6K2VCKBA3RGC4N20A

"Zero Calories with No Sugar and No Artificial Sweeteners

• Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten Free, Vegan and Kosher, Clear in Color
  • Naturally Sweetened with Stevia and Monk Fruit
  • A Rainbow Pack of Awesome, contains 2 cans of each flavor - Cola, Ginger Root Beer, Ginger Ale, Cream Soda, Grape, Black Cherry, Lemon Lime Twist, Orange, Mountain Zevia, Dr. Zevia, Caffeine Free Cola and Grapefruit Citrus"

Member Summary

zevia (27.08kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I consider myself a stevia fanboy, and I'm not too picky about the provenance of my pop. I'll drink just about anything I come across in my travels as long as it's in a can--Shasta, Inca Kola, weird Turkish stuff at the local Korean market, Russian drinks made of fermented bread, and every dodgy house brand of Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper you can find. That said, I picked up 3 flavors of this stuff at Whole Foods a few months ago when it was 50% off, and I couldn't finish it. Every single flavor was unpalatable. YMMV!

rated:
DerProfi said:   I consider myself a stevia fanboy, and I'm not too picky about the provenance of my pop. I'll drink just about anything I come across in my travels as long as it's in a can--Shasta, Inca Kola, weird Turkish stuff at the local Korean market, Russian drinks made of fermented bread, and every dodgy house brand of Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper you can find. That said, I picked up 3 flavors of this stuff at Whole Foods a few months ago when it was 50% off, and I couldn't finish it. Every single flavor was unpalatable. YMMV!
 Personally, I like the stuff a lot. It also gets 4.0 out of 5 star rating on Amazon with 54% of ratings a 5 star.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016