• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has Tracfone 1000 text refill cards (in store or emailed) for $5.  That is half off the normal price of $10.
These are great when you have time and data banked up, but your text message limit is running short.
Enjoy.
Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-10-1000-Text-Refill-Card/5267...

More deals in the official Tracfone coupon thread and the retail Tracfone deals / bundles thread.
Member Summary

tracfone (41.97kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great find. Thanks!

rated:
SibTiger said:   Great find. Thanks!
  NP

rated:
Do these expire?

rated:
ACandJVR said:   Do these expire?
  Tacfone texts, minutes, and data do not expire as far as I know.  You do have to make sure your service end date doesn't expire though.  I bought 4 electronic gift cards as I regularly use more text messages than minutes or data.

rated:
Great deal--picked up three. Thanks for posting!

rated:
anglr200 said:   WalMart has Tracfone 1000 text refill cards (in store or emailed) for $5.  That is half off the normal price of $10.
These are great when you have time and data banked up, but your text message limit is running short.
Enjoy.
Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-10-1000-Text-Refill-Card/5267...

These are now the every day price. Tracfone revamped their pricing a few weeks ago. See "airtime" values on tracfone dot com. Data prices were reduced as well to a flat $10 per GB. Some airtime packages were eliminated.

rated:
the "Yugo" of mobile service

rated:
tgersinthewhhouse said:   the "Yugo" of mobile service
I hope you do know that the service comes from the big providers like Verizon, AT&T, T Mobile ..............unless you are talking about customer service.
and if you BYOP then the service is second to none unless you are a big talker/texter/surfer.

rated:
Sorry, someone already added the info that I was going to post.

rated:
Was able to use WM gift card (acquired at discount) to buy email delivery version.

rated:
Some savings. Good find, OP.

rated:
Ugghh, what a hassle! When I went to pick up my three cards at the local WalMart, I asked if they had been activated, and were ready to go. I was told yes, but on getting home and trying to add them, bummer, I found out that was not actually the case. I could have gone back to the store to get them activated, but that would have probably taken 30+ minutes including road time so I decided to do it by calling Tracfone customer service. It was not hard, but I had to provide pics of the front/back of all PIN cards and the receipt, and some other information. Now it will take another 24-48 hours till Tracfone responds, and activates them. Anyway, probably having purchased them directly through Tracfone would have been simpler, but I didn't realize $5 was the current rate on these cards until mathfaster pointed it out.

rated:
Much ado about nothing. Tracfone themselves have the 1000 texts for $5 on their web site as we speak.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016