EVA Air – $469: New York / Los Angeles / San Francisco / Seattle / Houston – Manila / Cebu, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes

A very good sale to the Philippines with availability to:
Manila [MNL]
Cebu [CEB]
New York [JFK]
Los Angeles [LAX]
San Francisco [SFO]
Seattle [SEA]
Houston [IAH]

Sample Travel Date:
Sample from New York to Manila
September 12th – 19th
Fare Availability:
Valid for travel on the outbound from September – November. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure. The sale is advertise to end tomorrow, but in all likelihood, all the seats allocated to the sale will be sold out in a few hours at these prices.

Book on Eva Air

Read more: TheFlightDeal

9 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, TRAVEL DISCUSSION, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 28, 2016 @ 3:00pm
rated:
With all these travel deals, find me a trip to Hawaii from the Midwest this winter?

rated:
Be careful when you enter Philippines. Your luggage might be checked. Suddenly, they pull a gun from the bottom of your luggage and you are in BIG trouble!

rated:
joylife99 said:   Be careful when you enter Philippines. Your luggage might be checked. Suddenly, they pull a gun from the bottom of your luggage and you are in BIG trouble!
heard about that... actually bullets that they plant in your luggage, then asks for bail money that they pocket.
the problem is pretty much over now. they have a new president who promised to make airport officials involved in this scam to swallow the bullets in front of him, in addition to jail time.
massive "purge: the corrupt" is happening in the philippine government right now. 

rated:
When I was there there were blue & white "Pro God - Pro Gun" stickers everyplace.  The small airports had a "Gun Unloading Area" little more than plywood cubicles outside of departure areas.  It appeared to have few gun restrictions.  Maybe times have changed.

If I had my life to live over again, I would return to Bohol and skip the rest of my worldly travels.

rated:
that is funny thing. 

rated:
JiggleTheHandle said:   When I was there there were blue & white "Pro God - Pro Gun" stickers everyplace.  The small airports had a "Gun Unloading Area" little more than plywood cubicles outside of departure areas.  It appeared to have few gun restrictions.  Maybe times have changed.

If I had my life to live over again, I would return to Bohol and skip the rest of my worldly travels.

When were you  there? I lived in Cebu City from 2009 - 2014? My ex from Jagna,Bohol. Never had a problem and felt much more safe in Cebu than in LA. Gun restrictions much much tighter than in USA; I still visit every year. I was in Scottsdale Arizona a few months ago and signs in bars saying do not display your weapons with a picture of a gun on it. I would hazard a guess and say murder rate much lower in PI than USA. The new president is saying some pretty crazy things but at least for now he is not Marcos.Bottom line if you want to see some incredible beautiful islands fairly cheap visit the Philippines. Just stay out of the smog,congestion and traffic of Manila. If you are a SINGLE male and you go over there you likely will have a difficult time adjusting to the real world when you get back. But you will be hooked and go back again and again and again.

rated:
bopc1996 said:   
JiggleTheHandle said:   When I was there there were blue & white "Pro God - Pro Gun" stickers everyplace.  The small airports had a "Gun Unloading Area" little more than plywood cubicles outside of departure areas.  It appeared to have few gun restrictions.  Maybe times have changed.

When were you  there? I lived in Cebu City from 2009 - 2014? My ex from Jagna,Bohol. Never had a problem and felt much more safe in Cebu than in LA. Gun restrictions much much tighter than in USA; I still visit every year. I was in Scottsdale Arizona a few months ago and signs in bars saying do not display your weapons with a picture of a gun on it. I would hazard a guess and say murder rate much lower in PI than USA. The new president is saying some pretty crazy things but at least for now he is not Marcos.Bottom line if you want to see some incredible beautiful islands fairly cheap visit the Philippines. Just stay out of the smog,congestion and traffic of Manila. If you are a SINGLE male and you go over there you likely will have a difficult time adjusting to the real world when you get back. But you will be hooked and go back again and again and again.

what gets you hooked is the affordability of everything. i would say about 50-75% discount on services and maybe only 10-25% on goods. not bad. try getting that discount in other countries. and as a bonus, everyone speaks english.

rated:

rated:
bopc1996 said:   

Hmm... you're last two sentences have peaked my interest...  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016