• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
On IHOP's 58th anniversary this Tuesday, July 12th. between the hours of 7 am to 7 pm IHOP will be offering a short stack of pancakes for just 58 cents.

www.ihop.com 

Member Summary

short stack of pancakes (30.80kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   On IHOP's 58th anniversary this Tuesday, July 12th. between the hours of 7 am to 7 pm IHOP will be offering a short stack of pancakes for just 58 cents.

www.ihop.com 

can we take out? it doesnt make sense if we can save 50 cents but have to give $2 back in tips.

rated:
Not sure if you can take out or not. You can call and ask if you want.

rated:
Valid July 12, 2016, 7AM-7PM, at participating IHOP® restaurants only. Limit one short stack of three buttermilk pancakes per guest. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Dine-in only. Ask your server for details. ©2016 IHOP Restaurants LLC.

rated:
T&C states dine-in only, but you can always ask and let us know.

rated:
microkelvin said:   can we take out? it doesnt make sense if we can save 50 cents but have to give $2 back in tips.

You don't have to tip.  Just like you don't have to wash your hands after going to the bathroom.  Both are expected, but certainly not required. 

rated:
bguy said:   
microkelvin said:   can we take out? it doesnt make sense if we can save 50 cents but have to give $2 back in tips.
  You don't have to tip.  Just like you don't have to wash your hands after going to the bathroom.  Both are expected, but certainly not required. 

i wash my hands after going to the bathroom. save me $2 tips. 

rated:
Ihops way of getting back at Amazon by having a huge pancake sale, results with pancake coma's for the Amazon prime day sale

rated:
I haven't been in Ihop for about 10 years now, since when I last went, I ordered the AYCE pancakes for around $5. Waited 20 minutes for my pancakes, which were a "short stack of 3" and were the size of a cd or an Eggo waffle...no joke. Then after I finished those within a couple of minutes, waited another 20-30 minutes for a "short-stack" of 2..? It was just too long to wait and received ridiculously small pancakes and, BTW, only 3-4 tables were being served at that time...2-3am. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016