• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
If you're a Rick Steves fan, and you like his viewpoint on travel, maybe you would like to pick up one of his "Keep on Traveling" T-shirts. Normally $20 each, they're $5 each today. Limit 5. $6 shipping for one to four. 

CLICK HERE 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal, but, I'm seeing $8 for shipping on 5, not $6.

rated:
I wont get anything from Rick Steves. He put out a terribly biased show on the West Bank. (its fine to present a different point of view and even mention the political realities in a travel show, but at least you need to be unbiased and present both sides of the story, so to speak.)

rated:
cheaperguy said:   I wont get anything from Rick Steves. He put out a terribly biased show on the West Bank. (its fine to present a different point of view and even mention the political realities in a travel show, but at least you need to be unbiased and present both sides of the story, so to speak.)
  There's no way to please everyone though. What is unbiased to you is biased to someone else.

rated:
$5 + shipping so I can provide free advertising to a profit-making entity.  Wow.  What a deal.

rated:
Rick steves app is the best secret in travel. Once installed, the app doesn't use wifi, you start the tour where he tells you and press play an it's like having a tour guide with you.

rated:
kriskos4 said:   Rick steves app is the best secret in travel. Once installed, the app doesn't use wifi, you start the tour where he tells you and press play an it's like having a tour guide with you.
  Agreed.  I wish he had more audio tours.  The ones he does have are great.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016