• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.shopyourway.com/today/earnpoints

Terms & Conditions

Get $10 in points for spending $25 or more at a qualifying brand!* Valid July 5th – July 22nd, 2016. Limit one (1) offer per member. Purchase requirement after gift cards and discounts and before taxes and other fees are applied. Offer cannot be combined with other Shop Your Way promotions. Void if purchase is cancelled or returned. Must initiate purchase online through ShopYourWay.com, SYWEverywhere.comonly. Points may require up to 45 days to be awarded. Qualifying brands: WalMart, Disney, Macy'sExpediaShoebuy.com, Home Depot, Best Buy, TargetStaplesLowes, Intexpools, Ralph Lauren 
, Adorama and all Marketplace brands
. Valid for original recipient only. We reserve the right to cancel or modify the offer at any time in the event of fraud or abuse.  By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. 

Member Summary

shopyourway (11.75kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Valid for original recipient only.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Valid for original recipient only.
  I know it says so in t&c, but looks like it is a generic statement. I see the offer when I visit link without even logging in. This is not an email offer.

rated:
I see it on my account. Here's the fixed link
http://www.shopyourway.com/today/earnpoints

rated:
I saw this "Must initiate purchase online through ShopYourWay.com" and thought I'd compare the online price for a couple of items I normally buy in-store. At least with WalMart they were about 25% higher online than in my local store.

rated:
This is a good deal... if it actually works. I've done these offers before and they've been very hit or miss as to whether or not they post. I should add, though, that I've always ultimately been able to get my points when I contact customer service.

rated:
sdskees said:   This is a good deal... if it actually works. I've done these offers before and they've been very hit or miss as to whether or not they post. I should add, though, that I've always ultimately been able to get my points when I contact customer service.
X2 on this, especially the part about Shop Your Way customer service.  They've always responded promptly and made good on offers.
Quite a contrast with WalMart.com customer service (providing you can find any)!

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   
sdskees said:   This is a good deal... if it actually works. I've done these offers before and they've been very hit or miss as to whether or not they post. I should add, though, that I've always ultimately been able to get my points when I contact customer service.
X2 on this, especially the part about Shop Your Way customer service.  They've always responded promptly and made good on offers.
Quite a contrast with WalMart. com customer service (providing you can find any)!

I got a speedy response from Wal-Mart once.  After getting the screw around from telephone customer service regarding a online account issue (multiple calls to see if I get a different response from a different CSR), I emailed the address I found for the CEO, and received a response the next morning giving me a phone number and case number to call 'executive customer service' or something like that.  I called, gave the case number, and had my problem immediately resolved.  My online account was also rendered unusable, and my attempt to open another online account using a different email, but my same name and address made it appear like I was blocked from using Wal-Mart.

rated:
Are gift cards allowed for purchase from WalMart?

rated:
oradbatic said:   Are gift cards allowed for purchase from WalMart

Usually swy deals work for giftcards. I guess it is a safe bet. Even if you don't get it, you didn't lose anything.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016