posted 2 months ago by
ajay71

Get 6 months of free wifi on Biongo on select Android Devices within Country. You need to download the Biongo Wi-Fi Finder App from the Amazon Underground.

The flyer says no credit card required, but you do need to create a free Biongo Account.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&node=1413816201...

Other Restricfions might apply. Please check the link for complete details and FAQs.

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
that is Boingo. Thanks.

rated:
zenci said:   that is Boingo. Thanks.
Yeah, thought it was free WiFi for bi's lol.

Seriously, green all around for both yous. This is GREAT at airports for avoiding using Hotspot AND their areas that mute cellular signal.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
I think this works on any device once you sign up through the android app.

rated:
Read some horrible reviews but they were from 2008. Those however were paying customers... you can get blacklisted from FW for paying for anything!
That being said, for free, create a dummy email account and have at it!

rated:
Is Biongo anything like Boingo?

rated:
The only time Boingo "works" for me is when it tries to take credit for a connection I've already established (hotel room, my Verizon hotspot, Gogo on an airplane, etc.). I've never had success in any city in the US, on any device, getting a free hotspot only because I have Boingo.

iPhone. No.

Android tablet. No.

Windows 7 Enterprise laptop. No.

Dallas? No. San Diego? No. Denver? No. Charlotte? No.

See a pattern?

rated:
otaymiester said:   The only time Boingo "works" for me is when it tries to take credit for a connection I've already established (hotel room, my Verizon hotspot, Gogo on an airplane, etc.). I've never had success in any city in the US, on any device, getting a free hotspot only because I have Boingo.

iPhone. No.

Android tablet. No.

See a pattern?

It's be a lifesaver for me in airports... Either to conserve tethering or when cell signal dies near airplanes.

rated:
otaymiester said:   The only time Boingo "works" for me is when it tries to take credit for a connection I've already established (hotel room, my Verizon hotspot, Gogo on an airplane, etc.). I've never had success in any city in the US, on any device, getting a free hotspot only because I have Boingo.

iPhone. No.

Android tablet. No.

See a pattern?

I had similar experience. 
I have it for free from being an Amex customer but whenever I tried to find a WiFi it just found the hotspot which was already free !
Also, did not have any success at any airport including international.

rated:
Thanks OP
seems it's good for 2 devices

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016