Posted with ToGo

32GB Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V Verizon Smartphone in Black or Gold (New Open Box) 
$429.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S7-SM-G930V-32GB-Verizon-Smartphone-Black-Gold-N-/311634291144

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 25, 2016 @ 7:02am
rated:
Hrm.

Looks like my forum alert didn't trigger.

rated:
I actually came across this while looking through eBay and bit the bullet.  I have the Note 5 now and live in Colombia so I can easily dump that phone here and actually make money with the S7 purchase.  The GSM bands on the VZ actually work perfect here on Claro too

rated:
Samsung Galaxy S7OEM Charging Head & CableApproximate 8 month remaining Manufacturer warranty = Refurb

rated:
Ever see BestBuy, Amazon, Fry's list this on a NEW phone -

Clean ESN for Activation

Thats a USED term, was activated, now its ok for re-activation

rated:
"New other (see details)

“This device is in flawless cosmetic condition and is 100% fully functional having passed our”

New other:

Seller Notes: “This device is in flawless cosmetic condition and is 100% fully functional having passed our industry leading inspection. The device will show no signs of use. This item includes a Samsung charging head and USB Cable. Sim card and earbuds are NOT included. This is a Verizon CDMA device, we do not guarantee the compatibility for any other network. Approximately 8 month remaining manufacturer warranty.”

So it's obviously used which the seller makes clear. He didn't say it was new to begin with. Also, it doesn't say "Refurb" at all. Clear listing.

The OP says "New Open Box" which the seller doesn't even say... Always use discretion when buying items such as such device.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016