Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

petsmart (2.97kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Doesn't work with attempted purchase of cat food w/online code. Might work in-store.

rated:
Worked on fancy feast I got 50 some cans for just over $20

rated:
Tried to buy $33 bag of dog food and it said the code was valid, but I couldn't use it. What am I missing??? Ugh!

rated:
Not good on Wellness, apparently.

rated:
turtlebug said:   Doesn't work with attempted purchase of cat food w/online code. Might work in-store.
  worked fine on nutro cat food, did a store pickup

rated:
I just wish they would say what brands are excluded.  All I get is this when trying to use on Wellness:  The promotional code you entered is valid but cannot be applied to your order. Please check the promotional code details or continue checking out.  I check the promotion details and it only excludes gift cards and the like, not any specific brands.  If they want to exclude some brands, just put it in the fine print, at least I wouldn't waste my time!  I used these coupons on Wellness a few months ago with ease.

rated:
Did not work on different varieties of Blue cat food (dry).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016