posted 3 months ago by
Blissful member

Walgreens is offering 25% Off Contact Lenses with coupon code "FWALLET25" with free shipping.  Save on brands such as: Acuvue, Air Optix, Focus/Dailies, CooperVision, Bausch & Lomb, and CIBA Vision.

Add Comment
Mine were still cheaper at OptiContacts.com, even after WAG's coupon, so it pays to shop around.
Edit: Didn't see Wags was free shipping, so it would be a couple dollars cheaper at Wags for me.

Vision Direct cheaper by $43 with free shipping

Get additional $10 off a purchase of $50 using Visa Checkout.

Walgreen's even at 50% off is usually more than you can find them elsewhere. They almost always have 25% off online. Been through it for my wife's lenses year after year. What I have found is our optometrist will match ANY price found online. The markup on contacts(and frames and lenses for that matter) is extraordinary according to a friend who is a retired optometrist. He said some contacts can be as much as 400% markup (after they have been out for 1 year). I wondered why my wife's opto is always trying to push her into the "new model" of contacts at every yearly exam .... mainly because for the first year after they come out they are SOLD at list.

IDidIt2 said:   Vision Direct cheaper by $43 with free shipping
depending on which brand you buy.

same price on 1-Day Acuvue Moist For Astigmatism 90 Pk

$10 visa checkout makes Walgreens a winner for me.

25% code is AUGUST25 (currently)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016