posted 2 months ago by
ktg
Senior Member - 8K

Link 

The price on this small garden cultivator weaves up and down inexplicably; 9 months ago it briefly dipped below $80--- trust me, that didn't last long. Since then, it's mostly been well above $100. Eighty is pretty cheap for this sort of tiller, and the free Prime shipping is gravy.

I own this machine. Works well for small garden jobs, provided your ground isn't too rocky.

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Jul. 8, 2016 @ 9:40pm
rated:
Check out the camels. It's been basically this price the entire year.

rated:
javajoejava said:   Check out the camels. It's been basically this price the entire year.
Umm... you're wrong. Maybe you looked at some other model? I've attached the camels price graph. It confirms what I said in the OP---it's been in excess of $100 for months until the recent price drop.

FYI... the SOLID line on the graph shows the actual price trend. The DOTTED line along the bottom just indicates the lowest price that has been recorded.

Furthermore, it's dropped to $78 today.

rated:

Chart (423.55kB)
Disclaimer
Look at the scale of your graph. It's been that price since the middle of 2015.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016