• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amex Offer | $25 Back on $250 Purchase at Best Buy (and more)

(i) you must have an American Express Card that is connected with Twitter (see sync.americanexpress.com/twitter for more details on how to connect your Card);
(ii) you must tweet using #AmexBestBuy;
(iii) you must receive a response message from @AmexOffers stating that this offer has been added to your connected Card; AND
(iv) you must use your connected Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions in-store at Best Buy or online at bestbuy.com by 9/5/2016. 

Additional Offers:
$5 Statement Credit w/ $25 Purchases or More at Bed Bath and Beyond 
$15 Statement Credit w/ $75 Purchases or More at Nike 
$20 Statement Credit w/ $50 Purchases or More at Boxed.com 

Member Summary

American Express (7.59kB)
Thanks Xenocrates
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The Best Buy offer is available on my 2 accounts at americannexpress.com. Same for the Boxed offer.

rated:
Can I buy gift card at Bestbuy.com for $25 Back on $250 Purchase? Thanks!

rated:
On 3 out of 6 of my cards on amex website

rated:
cbbsyt said:   Can I buy gift card at Bestbuy.com for $25 Back on $250 Purchase? Thanks!
  Yes, you should be able to - it's worked OK with previous Best Buy AMEX offers

rated:
Actually Twitter not required for this one. I got it on the Am Ex website.

rated:
Please remove Twitter Required from title and OP.

rated:
peps2004 said:   
cbbsyt said:   Can I buy gift card at Bestbuy.com for $25 Back on $250 Purchase? Thanks!
  Yes, you should be able to - it's worked OK with previous Best Buy AMEX offers

You can NOT buy a best buy egift card online, as those are processed by cashstar. You can purchase a physical giftcard online, however many of them have to be picked  up in store.

rated:
No luck for me on my card... I have used a similar offer on this card twice now, so maybe that's why.

rated:
Does anyone know if the Nike
.com offer works on gift card purchase?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016