posted 2 months ago by
zippythechicken

WalMart has free shipping no minimum today

www.Walmart.com

17 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
still $5 shipping fees when check out ???

rated:
Anyone knows how to cancel free shipped-to-store item? I bought something over the weekend but would much rather get it delivered.

rated:
Thanks for the reminder OP. Placed an order today, should arrive on 7/15/16. Free shipping and no tax for me.

Hell On The Red Mild Party Dip 16 oz Pack of 12 1 $35.40 $35.40

rated:
berkeleyman said:   Anyone knows how to cancel free shipped-to-store item? I bought something over the weekend but would much rather get it delivered.
  yes you have to cancel the order you can't modify it once the order is placed ... even before shipping.. had that headache last month

rated:
Also 5% cb from ebates

rated:
ordered a box spring with free shipping!

rated:
Just order a new one and request for Cancellation of the order for store pickup. If they still ship the store pick-up one,  don't pick it up. They will cancel the store pickup after 7 days after arrival.

rated:
the prices have been bumped up by 5%, there are some items I regularly order and now are expensive by 5%

rated:
berkeleyman said:   Anyone knows how to cancel free shipped-to-store item? I bought something over the weekend but would much rather get it delivered.

Just don't go in to pick-up.  In 2 weeks they'll cancel the order and refund your card.  No phones calls or anything, just a friendly automated email that they understand that you were too busy.  

rated:
itsme13 said:   the prices have been bumped up by 5%, there are some items I regularly order and now are expensive by 5%
  Am finding that online prices are approx 6% higher than in-store. Probably to make up for some of the 'free shipping'. However, it still beats going to a store for most purchases, unless you live right beside one.

rated:
brooke789 said:   

Just don't go in to pick-up.  In 2 weeks they'll cancel the order and refund your card.  No phones calls or anything, just a friendly automated email that they understand that you were too busy.  

Not necessarily. I left an order unclaimed in the store for over a month and after not receiving any cancellation notice, I called their customer support who cancelled and refunded it.

rated:
got a heater on sale no jack thanks

rated:
kitty litter!

but yeah, check the price before you order.

rated:
Got a portable fan. Green & TY.

rated:
itsme13 said:   the prices have been bumped up by 5%, there are some items I regularly order and now are expensive by 5%

Yet another reason to say screw you WalMart.  Thanks for the heads up.

rated:
The 5% price bump might be worth avoiding the people of Walmart... 
However it is a dirty trick to raise prices before putting your items on 'sale'.

rated:
got about twenty LED bulbs for ten bucks, Price mistake if they really ship the four pack as advertised. Free shipping.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016