***Upcoming July 15*** Kohl's Cardholders Coupon for Additional Savings: 30% Off + $10 off $50 in Home
***Upcoming July 15***

Kohls.com [Kohls.com ]

Upcoming 30% Off Kohl's Cardholder code SUNTAN30

Free ship code free ship for cardholders: JULY4FREE

Kohls CASH: Earn $10 on each $50 post coupon/pre sales tax spend from 7/15-20 ONLY (redeem 7/21-31)

Also will be available: $10 off $50 in Home w/ promo code HOME10

ALSO $50 off $200+ Luggage  LUGGAGE50

$/$$ codes stack with % off code 

30 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
thank you MisterCheap! I was afraid I wouldn't see one of your great posts again.

rated:
espy33 said:   thank you MisterCheap! I was afraid I wouldn't see one of your great posts again.

sometimes I take a break! But usually close by. 

rated:
Coupon code not valid

rated:
serenity22 said:   Coupon code not valid

you're joking I hope!  today is 7/13. starts 7/15

rated:
Pretty much wanted to be the one for a while, but was always beaten out.

You mentioned ***Upcoming July 15*** only twice. I think third time is the charm.

rated:
In my mailer, I only got 15% off, ha! Thanks for fw to add 30% in the wallet in the Kohls app every time.

rated:
Can you split payment between Kohl's charge and gift card and still get 30% off? Online that doesn't look possible.

rated:
withnoe said:   Can you split payment between Kohl's charge and gift card and still get 30% off? Online that doesn't look possible.
Yes, I've done that.

rated:
Thank you..You have no idea how much appreciated.

rated:
nm

rated:
Thanks MC for heads up for 7/15.

rated:
withnoe said:   Can you split payment between Kohl's charge and gift card and still get 30% off? Online that doesn't look possible.
  Possible only if your gc balance is less than your order total.

rated:
Can you please post the image for us

rated:
catjackjan said:   Can you please post the image for us
  can you please be more ambiguous

rated:
any free shipping codes yet? kolhs cash available other than Home?

rated:
brusbrother said:   
catjackjan said:   Can you please post the image for us
  can you please be more ambiguous

Jeez, he wants to see the picture of the 30% off code.  

rated:
brusbrother said:   any free shipping codes yet? kolhs cash available other than Home?

OP being updated with Kohls Cash info

rated:
Any free shipping code yet....thanks

rated:
any free shipping codes thanks

rated:
JULY4FREE is free shipping code!!

rated:
free ship for cardholders: JULY4FREE

rated:
Don't forget Ebates 6% CashBack for Kohl's today!

rated:
Can we get a scan?

rated:

30% Kohls (274.76kB)
Disclaimer
scan attached

rated:
10/40 mens big n tall
bigtall10

ends 7/23

rated:
What do I need to do to be able to use this scan at the store?

rated:
rainyangel175 said:   What do I need to do to be able to use this scan at the store?

Print out the scan and take your Kohls charge with you. you must pay with Kohls Charge. Show scan to cashier

also print out the $10 off $50 coupon at Kohls.com for HOME GOODS if you are buying home type items (bath, kitchen, etc). that offer stacks with the 30%. get $50 of home goods for $28 with stacked Q's.

rated:
Thank you!!

rated:
rainyangel175 said:   What do I need to do to be able to use this scan at the store?
  if you have a smartphone, you can download the Kohls app, and add the coupons to your coupon wallet. it will generate a coupon you can use instore.

rated:
Thank you!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016